I am traumatized

Heavily inspired by a video I saw, and I'm TRAUMATIZED AND ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. If I must suffer so shall you. And Vegeta.

EYE BLEACH IS ADVISED.

"Aren't you grateful? I'm giving you mortals what you deserve." Black said menacingly as he stood in front of Goku, who was chained. His chains attached tightly, leaving little room for him to move but still allowing some free movement.

Black walked to vegeta's side of the room, admiring the pole under vegeta that trapped vegeta's neck and forced him to sit on his hands and knees. "Oh.." He licked his lips. "Is that your arse I'm looking at Vegeta?"

Vegeta couldn't answer even if he wanted to, only muffled sounds came from the bandages that covered the sight of his mouth that'd been unprofessionally sewn shut. He tugged on the metal trap but ever since their energy was drained they were both weaker than humans.

Black grinned sadistically, insanely even, 'Let's make things more... Interesting..' He thought to himself.

Black walked to the other side of the room again, Goku watched angrily, and fearfully. Black rummaged through the devices on the table.

"You beat us, drug us, strip us, humiliate us, and now what?" Goku growled, his voice dripping in venom.

Black stopped for a moment, he chuckled sharply. "I've tortured you every day since you got here." He turned to face Goku with a barbed wire in his hand. "But not him, he's had it rough only being able to hear your pain since you face away from each other, but not like you did. No, you had it worse." He laughed maniacally, taking the barbed wire of the table.

"Let's fix that, shall we?"

He walked back to his spot behind Vegeta. Goku turned his neck as much as he could. He gaped in horror and disgust as Black wrapped his cock in the barbed wire, the barbs facing outward.

"Black don't! Not him! Not like this please!" Goku begged, feeling the urge to cry and puke bubbling up as Black ignored him and instead positioned the head of his cock at vegeta's entrance.

Muffled sounds of confusion left Vegeta, he tries to see what's going on but his neck being stuck in the trap limits his mobility. Instead, Vegeta did his best to feel what Black was doing with his hand. Eventually Black grew tired of this and broke vegeta's arm before pinning it behind vegeta's back. He spit on the tip, before pressing the tip back into Vegeta's entrance.

"Black I'm begging you! Don't do this to him! Black don't!" Goku cries pleadingly.

Black shoves in forcefully, causing Vegeta to scream and reach for anything to pull him away or end this. Black starts off with deep, hard thrusts, moaning out dirty things.

Black gripped vegeta's hair and pulled on his broken arm as he sped up his rough thrusts, tilting his head back as he moaned out. Goku couldn't watch anymore and was forced to look away. He could hear vegeta's muffled screams rise in pitch and pain dramatically when Black transformed. Vegeta began to cry, he held onto the pole keeping him in that position for dear life, blood drizzling from his entrance.

"It's been so long.. I'd forgotten how good you feel inside.." Black mumbled between moans.

He thrusted as fast, hard, and deep as he could as his climax was close, Vegeta's pained screams pushing him to the edge. Black moaned out loudly, bucking his hips wildly as he finished. He pulled out and watched a pink liquid drain from Vegeta, the mix of his cum and vegeta's blood. A satisfied look on his face as small chunks of flesh also spilled out of the entrance.