Thanksgiving

Happy late thanksgiving everyone!!

"Dad can you help me?" Trunks asked at the same time goten did, "Mr.Vegeta can you help me?"

"Umm" Vegeta was a little dazed on who to help first, he looked at what they were making. Trunks was making chips and dip, and Goten was making fruit rolls. He made his way over to them but before he could help either of them, "Vegeta, for the last time; leave them alone!" Chichi yelled from the kitchen.

"They asked me for help! What am I just supposed to ignore them now?" Vegeta retorted, all day he'd been harassed just because he was trying to help.

"No one asked for a smartass Vegeta!" Bulma yelled with her head in one of her ovens, tending to the turkey inside.

"Oh my bad, didn't know you were so sick of yourself!"

"Dad that's enough." Future trunks said trying to get his father from the argument with little to no success.

"No it's not! I stay away from everyone and I'm the bad guy! I try to fit I'm and I'm a freak! I try to help and I'm am invador! I try and defend myself and I'm a fucking smartass! Yelling.. at.. my son.. " Vegeta paused and looked around at all the Judgemental glares. How had he not noticed it before? Was he that blinded by rage?

"Goku go take your boyfriend somewhere else he's ruining everyone else's thanksgiving!" Chichi yelled, disregarding the fact that everyone had turned and started glaring at her instead.

Tien sighed, he pulled his wallet out and pulled out fifty dollars. "Here Vegeta, go treat yourself. It's not everyday you are the bigger person." he said as he handed the money to Vegeta.

Vegeta was confused and looked around hoping to get a hint at what to do. There wasn't a more obvious hint as future and present trunks, goten, Gohan, and videl all pointed to the money with their eyes.

Vegeta walked forward and slowly took the money. "Go get whatever the hell you want" Tien said, "and be back before dinner!" Said Puar, who also happened to be in the kitchen.

Vegeta looked stunned and very flattered as everyone smiled at him, except Tien and Piccolo of course.  Vegeta was tugged out to the car by the arm, the person tugging him? Easy; Goku.

____________________________

Goten carried three trays of homemade Mac-n-cheese out to the buffet table next to the patio door, gently placing them down so he didn't drop the cheesy pasta.

Trunks carried three turkeys out, one in each of his hands and one on his head. He carefully put the turkeys down on the buffet table with help from goten. They both jumped as the front door was kicked open. They poked their heads out to see who the intruder could've possibly been.

"I said get one thing! That'd we'd be in and out, but nooo you just had to didn't you!" Goku groaned hearing more giggles behind him. He spun around facing the older saiyan. "You're not funny!"

"Dad why are you yelling at Vegeta?" Goten asked.

Trunks was going to add to the question when Vegeta popped out from behind Goku, caressing something close to his chest.

"I got a bunny!"

"He got a bunny..."

"Two of em!"

"Two of them.. Wait I thought I took that one away from you when you put it on the conveyor belt!"

"I picked on up while you weren't looking."

"So you stole it."

"I stole it"

Goku chuckled a little bit, "You're evil."

"Shh!" Vegeta covered the Bunny's ears. "Not in front of patty!"

Goku rolled his eyes, "I love you"

"I love me too, not really but yes."