Kosanai

Slight inspiration from 0WeAreTheNight0

Yes this is kakavege, just give it a minute, you'll get there.

"Lord, it is almost my eighteenth birthday, i've been here since I was merely weeks old. Please my Lord, allow me to know why my mother had murdered me as an infant. I must know why a woman would do that to their own-"

"Man."

Kosanai looked up at the deity, confused.

"Sir, my Lord, in a relationship there can only be one male and one female, the mother and father." Kosanai took on a disgraced look as he thought.

"Do you mean that instead of a mother I have nothing greater than two fathers? The udder disgust of such actions, they'll surely go to hell. Won't they my Lord?"

The deity sighed, "has Gurtyai been speaking to you again?"

The deity chuckled, when the young saiyan nodded. "My boy, being 'homosexual' has no effect on whether a person goes to heaven or hell." He smiled warmly as the boy had given him a shocked expression.

"If that were true then we'd have a lot more innocent people in hell." He couldn't help but laugh deeply at the risen shock.

"However, I think you are right, you've been here in heaven for quite some time haven't you? Perhaps, before you're reincarnated on your birthday in a week, I'll allow you to meet your mother. Although he will be unable to see and hear you, he will be able to see what you do so be careful." The deity of heaven explained, as he opened a portal to the mortal world.

Kosanai looked down into the portal on the ground, an imperfection in the luscious, white grass.

"How long will I be down there, Lord?" Kosanai asked.

"It would be a week up here, but more like a month down there." The deity chuckled, "you'll be fine my boy. You have literal gods waiting to fight for you, I'm sure you'll survive."

Kosanai grinned before jumping down into the portal. Although it originally looked like a whole to another, greener area, he was in a star-y tunnel for a few minutes before colliding with solid ground.

"I wouldn't get hurt my ass." Kosanai mumbled to himself, before covering his mouth.

"I just fucking cursed." He slapped himself, "stop cursing you idiot!"

Kosanai took a look around and noticed a large, round building.

"'Capsule Corp' ehh? Wonder how this 'mother' of mine will turn out to be. After eighteen years of waiting I'll be able to see who birthed me.. And then murdered me almost immediately after." Kosanai shrugged, if he hadn't died he would've never met heaven's deity, or any of the other gods and Kais of the afterlife.

Should I continue this or does it sound stupid? Be honest, I need the criticism right now.