Give up

Was halfway through the original before I decided to scrap it and start over. Halfway. *sigh* I hate myself sometimes. Also the fact that this was chapter 69... 😙👌

Goku panted heavily as he thrusted savagely into his little mate, bruising and cutting into the other's hips with his dull nails. "Hah.. Ah.. G-give up.. Little prince?"

Vegeta gripped the headboard for dear life, fighting the urge to climax with every fiber of his being. "N- ah! Ah, ah, hah...Mmph! Never! Oh, agh, hah!"

They smashed their foreheads together, glaring at each other hungrily, they shared a messy, rough kiss. Between their kiss Goku found the sweet spot and pounded into it relentlessly, causing the little prince to throw his head back and bite his tongue with so much force he was surprised it didn't come off.

Goku slowed as his thrusts started getting more sloppy by the second. Goku made eye contact with the smug prince. "Wh.. What's the.. M-matter-! Kakarot? Agh..! Ah! Reach your limit?"

Goku frowned as he tried to thrust faster without releasing, Vegeta clenching tighter not helping in the slightest, but realized he was too close. He grit his teeth in an evil grin, before forcing their lips together once again. This time, however, he stroked Vegeta's cock in rough, fast strokes whilst kneading his nipple with his free hand.

He grinned evil as Vegeta snapped his head back against the pillow, switching his hold from the bedpost to Goku shoulders, digging his nails in. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, his toes curled, his body convulsed as each orgasmic wave hit him hard.

Mid-orgasim Vegeta felt hot seed shoot deep inside himself as Goku held him close, riding out his own high, which seemed to make the climax that much better.

Goku slowly pulled out, both saiyans shivering at their sensitivity. Once Goku did he flopped onto his back, still breathing heavily.

He slowly looked over at his mate who simultaneously looked back at him the same way.

'You lost.' Goku said through their link.

Vegeta lazily threw an arm at Goku's face, but did nothing else.

'At least I survived! We've been on one round for like two hours! Besides, you cheated.'

'You have a habit of blaming things on others and accusing people of things, specifically me, specifically cheating.'

'Because you cheat and you think it's fucking funny!'

'Hey now, you never said I couldn't screw you and jerk you off.'

Vegeta growled, clearly annoyed. 'Never said you could either, dipshit.'

'You're just mad cause you have to do whatever I want, starting midnight.'

'No, it was tomorrow.'

'Tomorrow starts at midnight, Babe.'

'Just go to sleep.'

___________

"C'mon Gee, it can't be that bad. I mean, at least it's just you and me." He could feel eyes burning at the back of his head, he ignored it and put more chips from the bowl on his lap into his mouth.

"And you need to clean the living room." He said, he really wanted to see Vegeta in his outfit. What had he worn? A dress? A pink dress? A maid dress? Had he worn anything at all? No, he made sure to specify that it was something he rarely wore. So that he couldn't wear his usual armor, as captivating as it was.

"Nope, cleaned it yesterday." That sly bastard.

Goku grabbed the bowl, extended his arm to the side and dumped it all on the carpet floor. He heard the hand-held vacuum drop and turn off, and the sound of the silent scream of pure rage.

He heard rustling from behind him, likely Vegeta getting the dustpan and broken broom from the kitchen and coming back. Goku turned witnessing his partner exiting the hallway with a pink bunny girl suit on. Goku choked on his own saliva as his eyes bulged in shock.

"What? You don't like it?" He said pulling on the part that kept giving him a wedgie.

"Vegeta. Darling. Babygirl. Prince. I'm gonna need you to take that fine ass back to our room."

Now Vegeta was a little confused, surely he didn't mean...

"..Why..?" Vegeta said nervously.

"Because I'm about to fuck the fuck out of you." Goku's eyes looked at his with lust.

"But we literally just-"

"Ah ah ah! Remember the bet."

Vegeta whimpered, his arse was still sore from last night...

I know pretty much everyone's asleep, buuuut I'mma just leave this here for when you wake up. Sweet dreams for you, and ice for Vegeta's booty.