Homelife

This will have multiple parts! Part 2 will be out shortly!

"You've gotta be kidding me!!" Goku yelled with tears threatening to break loose.

"I know, I'm sorry but me and you're father have to go to this business trip goku." Gine felt terrible doing this to her only son. Goku wasn't her only son, but Raditz had already graduated and moved in with his boyfriend out in Canada.

"Can't I stay at Bulma's house?" Goku whined.

"I already asked her father. She's at her mom's house." Gine almost cried when goku's tears started flowing over.

"Do I have to stay at vegeta's house?! You know he bullies me!" Goku sniffled and tried to wipe his tears away when his father passed him a tissue. "I talked with vegeta's father. If vegeta gives you any problems tell his father Bejita." Bardock said.

"Bejita King? Isn't that the richest guy on this part of town?" "Yes, I also gave him permission to whoop you if you start misbehaving so don't act up." Bardock added. "Now get to school before you're late. We love you." All of them gathered together and hugged with Goku in the middle. Praying the he'd make it through the week.

_______________________________________

Goku groaned hearing a boy scream in the bathroom. He wanted to wait til he got home to use the bathroom until he remembered he wasn't going home today. Other than to get his clothes that were hidden on the patio.

Goku sighed and went into the boys bathroom trying not to mind the scared little boy in the corner with vegeta towering over him.

"Please I didn't mean it!" The boy screamed, terrified. Goku walking into the stall to pee. He wasn't about to go to the urinal just to end up like the poor boy. And although he pitied the boy he wasn't about to fight Vegeta of all people. Especially when he was about to stay the week at the guy's house.

"Aww how cute. Apology screams. My favorite!" Vegeta yelled as he kicked the boy in the gut several times before picking him up by the collar.

While trying to pee as silently as possible, Goku heard someone being slammed against a wall, along with three hard gut punches and someone spitting up blood. Goku quickly finished not caring how loud he was and was about to leave after washing his hands before his saw who got hurt.

"...Vegeta..?" He asked quietly. It was hard to tell it was even Vegeta with the bleeding. Usually it was someone else's blood. This time it was vegeta's.

Goku quickly backed away as Vegeta stood up. He watched Vegeta close and lock the entrance to the bathroom. Vegeta turned to him. "Don't mention this to my father understood?" Vegeta said with one lidded eye glaring at Goku. Obviously he thought he was still threatening.

But he was to goku as goku nodded his head. "We should get you to the nurse's office so we're not la-"

"WE'RE not going anywhere!!" Vegeta yelled as he stormed up to goku. "You are going to stay in here and help me look decent! Got it!?" Goku sighed and nodded his head again. His parents were going to kill him when they find out he skipped class.

________________________________________

Goku hurried out the school gates. Why did his sixth period have to be on the other side of the school? He scanned the area his shorter counterpart. Where could that troublemaker be? He started walking across the street the his house and grabbed his bags from behind a bush.

He stared at the school looking for Vegeta one more time. He shrugged and started heading to the good side of town when he felt someone pulling on his shirt and he turned around. Vegeta was standing there with a band aid on his nose. Goku jumped back and landed on his bottom.

"When did you get there?!"

"You're going the wrong way. Dumbass." Vegeta said making Goku blink. "But isn't that the bad part of town?"

"Look stop asking questions. We're merely going through the bad part of town okay? Just.. Just don't tell anyone about this okay? Or I'll make your life ten times worse." Vegeta said. His voice dripping in venom.

"Okay! okay!" Goku but his hands up in defense. He peeked through them seeing Vegeta walking off toward the bad part of town. Goku frowned. He was always told to stay away from there, but he was also told if he didn't listen while his parents were away Vegeta's dad would whoop him. His cheeks heated up a bit and he shivered when he thought of that happening. A thirteen year old boy getting whooped by a fourty year old man.

"Vegeta wait for me!" He yelled following the short boy.

This was gonna be on hell of week.