Away

"I'm sorry Goku.. It was the only way!" Krillin said over the phone.

Goku wiped a stray tear away as he walked into his room. He froze as he saw the window opened, smacking against the wall.

"If we didn't kill Vegeta he would have killed us first..! I'm.. I'm sorry, Goku. I know how much he meant to-"

"K- krillin.. I'll call you back in the morning." He began creeping toward the window and gently closed it.

"Alright, talk to you tomorrow buddy."

Goku hung up the phone. He stared at the screen a moment longer before shutting it off. He sighed deeply and sniffled. He was just tired and overwhelmed. He'd lost his partner, his true love, his Vegeta.

Goku's lips trembled and his broad furrowed upward. More tears sprung out and he wiped them away with the back of his hand.

He turned around and frowned at the bed. He climbed into his side of it and wrapped his arms around himself. The bed was so empty now. He rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. He tried to envision his lover coming back to him, getting into bed to rest.

It worked.

He focused hard and soon felt as if another person was there. He felt a subtle dip in the bed, and smiled lightly, remembering nights where they'd just stare into each other's eyes.

He felt a small weight on his chest, like a hand, and warm breaths on his face.

He furrowed his brows when lips very lightly grazed against his. His eyes snapped wide open, and connected with another pair of onyx eyes.

"Ve-"

"Shh.." He whispered and covered Goku's lips with his index finger.

"Did you really think you could escape me that easily?" He whispered, studying Goku's facial features.

"No, no force in this universe or the next, can keep me away from you." His lips pressed against Goku's in a slow kiss.

Goku wrapped his arms around his waist, tears of pure relief and happiness falling down his cheeks. "I love you, prince."

"I love you too." They kissed more and more, their kissed turning rougher and rougher by the second.

Goku rolled them over and stared at the other with an obsession. The corner of his lips tugged into a smirk. He leaned down to Vegeta's neck and kissed down.

Majin Vegeta died that night. The Z Warriors had to kill him to save themselves from the Majin monster.

However, Vegeta was reborn, and continued to live his life as normal, with his new friends and family and mate.