Vent.. Again...

I'm sorry. You don't have to read if you don't want to.

"Just go!" Goku yelled.

"You're twisting what I'm saying to make me the fucking bad guy!" Bulma shouted, halfway out the door.

"How? When this is the exact same shit you just pulled on Vegeta! He's communicated more in the past twenty minutes then he has in the past twenty years!" Goku shouted, shaking his head in annoyance as she finally left with a slam of the door.

He scoffed and turned around to face Vegeta, who was sitting on the couch. Visibly shaking. "Vegeta. I'm so proud of you."

His brows scrunched and his eyes narrowed as he began to sob and shut down. He covered his face with his hands and bowed his head. "Hey, look at me. Look at me Vegeta." Goku tried to reassure him, but only received a shake of his head.

He hugged the smaller saiyan and ran a hand gently along his back, trying to keep him from shutting all the way down again. He felt Vegeta hug him back, shaking violently. "Hey, if you need to take a few breaths, go take a minute in the bathroom." He helped him off the couch and watched as he made his way down the hall.

Vegeta bumped into someone and quickly let out a broken apology, before scurrying away. Hands covering the majority of his face.

He fumbled the light and closed the door, locking it. He pressed his back against the door and slid down. He whimpered silently and wiped away more tears. He gripped his hair and tugged lightly on it. He pressed a cost against his forehead, but before he could hit himself a memory between him and Goku flashed in his mind.

-'Don't hurt yourself. Self harm is not the answer. I'm really proud of you for going a whole two weeks without it.'-

He stood and looked in the mirror.

Look at yourself.

He thought.

Remember this look. Remember how pathetic you look in this moment. Doesn't this ring a bell at all?

He straightened his back and took a deep breath. His face contorted in to an emotionless stare, before twisting up. He felt bile rise up his throat and into his mouth. He swallowed it, and shuddered disgustedly. He took more deep breaths and blew his nose. A knock came at the door and he answered.

Goku closed the door after he walked in.

"Hey." He said softly.

Vegeta didn't respond. He didn't look at him. He fiddled his fingers whilst sitting on the edge of the bathtub. Goku sat down on the closed toilet and interlocked his own fingers.

"I want you to know, I'm proud of you. I really am." Vegeta couldn't tell of the other was looking at him. He scratched his knuckles.

"I know that was hard for you. I know you were trying and I'm so proud of you for that." More tears welded in his eyes and he kept an emotionless stare at the floor, studying it.

"Hey. Look at me, Vegeta." Vegeta felt a hand cup under his chin, swiveling it around to Goku.

"I mean it."

"..really..?"

"Every. Fucking. Word."

Goku paused and looked down at the toilet he was sitting on.

"I gotta peehee~."

Vegeta snorted and started laughing lowly. "What a way to end a conversation." He ignored the brokenness of the sound of his voice.

Goku stood and started.. You know.

"I'm serious, dude. I've been holdin' this shit for like forty minutes."

Vegeta pinched the bridge of his nose and giggled and chuckled and laughed more, as Goku let out a long and exaggerated groan of relief. He topped it off with an expression that looked like he was getting possessed by a demon on crack cocaine.

"Oh my Kami.."

*Points both thumbs up with an aggressive, half-crazed, half-dead-inside smile* I'm doin' great.