Lazy baby

They take a trip you to the mountains where the is a ton of snow. But unfortunately, Vegeta's not adapted to such climate, and fights to stay awake and not go into hibernation. He end up becoming extremely lazy in the process, leaving Goku to care for him. (They have a secret relationship together, as Bulma and Chichi have been cheating behind their backs.)

"Are we there yet?"

"My foot hurts.."

"Ow!! Yamcha what the fuck!?"

"I'm sorry I was trying to fix my seatbelt!"

"Bullshit, you were trying to get a better view of Bulma weren't you?"

"No I swear!"

"Will all of you shut up, I just got Vegeta to sleep and if he wakes up at all during this ride it will be all of your asses! Got it?" A deep voice pierced through the hurling complaints, stunning all.

The earthlings turned to see where the obviously agitated and powerful voice was coming from. Their questioning eyes met Goku's outraged ones.

Yamcha felt his life flash before his eyes as Vegeta shifted and awoke. He spread himself over Goku's lap before twisting, pulling Goku down underneath him. He fell back asleep within seconds, not noticing the audience he had.

Everyone looked back at Goku, who was now stuck underneath Vegeta. And luckily for them, Goku had also fallen asleep within a matter of seconds.

"Idiots.." Tien muttered to himself before going through an ice chest.

"Crazy idiots." Yamcha said, trying to ignore the fact that he had almost pissed himself.

_____________________________

"You don't wanna play anymore baby?" Goku crooned at the smaller saiyan who had chosen to sit in the car after falling off his sled and sliding the rest of the way down on his hip, banging it on rocks a few times.

"It's cold." Vegeta replied bluntly before turning his face away.

"I don't think it's very cold, here lemme see." He crawled into the back seat where Vegeta was laying and closed the door, patting his lap as he sat down.

Vegeta scooted over slightly but not how Goku wanted. Vegeta looked over at Goku's soft glare, acting out his silent instruction and planted himself on goku's lap.

Goku moved his head so that he was talking into vegeta's ear when he spoke again. "If your that cold you could've asked me to warm you up."  He said, gliding his hands up and down the Prince's sides warming him up slightly.

"W-weren't you going to go back to playING!" Vegeta jumped when Goku planted cold lips somewhere on his neck and slid his even colder hands under his shirt.

"You unfair bastard let go of me! You're fucking- COLD! Fuck!" He jumped again as those hands slid into his pants, one hand palming the older, the other groping his ass.

"Oh, my bad." Goku chuckled, sliding his now very warm hands out of vegeta's clothes.

"I love you." Goku kissed his cheek one more time.

"Fuck you" Goku smiled as the older scrambled off his lap, shivering in the corner.

Goku handed him the keys,"why don't ya turn on the heater baby?"

Vegeta snatched the keys and basically jumped over the seat in excitement, face planting into the seat cushion. He finally made his way over and put the keys in, turning until the radio and heater turned on.

Meanwhile Goku watched as he made his way out of the car himself. "Love you Geets, see ya in about an hour?" He phrased his words semi carefully, knowing that Vegeta would give him a dirty look if not.

"Love you too Kakarot"
__________________________________________

"You comfortable?" Goku asked, tossing his arm over the prince.

"It's cold."

"You're always cold." Goku said gently, he was tired and wasn't really trying to argue. He pulled his leg over the prince as well as said saiyan stopped to think.

"Shut up."

"Okay."

Another win for Vegeta! The prince thought in his head, a victorious grin on his face.

"Go to sleep Vegeta, or you're not going to get any." Goku laid his head on the crook of vegeta's neck, purring softly as he drifted off.

Another another win for Kakarot.. Vegeta thought again. Alright fine, I'll go to bed. He gave up as his eyes grew heavier and his ki signaled tiredness.

They lay there asleep for hours, until the morning light shone bright. Peaceful, as they were together. Finally together.