Tired

Goku smiled as Vegeta walked past him, but something was up. His reaction was slow. His reaction was slow. Vegeta's reaction was never slow, if anything it was very fast. But not today, Vegeta didn't even notice Goku was there until he found himself staring into goku's eyes for what Goku felt was hours.

"When did you get here?" Vegeta asked, his voice slighty deeper. "I was.. I was here before you, I've been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes. You okay?" Goku asked, genuinely concerned.

Vegeta took a moment to answer, thinking was a lot harder when everything to think about wasn't think able. Vegeta sighed, "I dunno what's wrong I'm just.. Mentally tired.."

Suddenly Vegeta felt himself being picked up. "Wanna take a nap cuddled on the couch?"

Again, Vegeta took a moment to reply. Little did he realize he was already on the couch and Goku had walked off somewhere."Only if I get my-" Goku lifted him up and wrapped him in a very thick Admiral blue quilt. He skillfully managed to slide beneath him without dropping him and tossing another blanket atop the both of them.

In less than krillin could die Vegeta was fast asleep in goku's arms.

"Mentally tired doesn't mean sleepy Vegeta.." Goku smiled to himself not understanding what Vegeta actually meant. He shifted so vegeta was laying next to him closer to the couch, and kissed him in the cheek before snuggling closer.

I'm sorry I had to!😂 I'm so sorry krillin fans but that was funny, approved by me.😎