I Think I Love You

"I think I love you."

Vegeta's eyes widen for a moment before closing. "No you don't." He scoffs, turning away from me.

I frown. I know this was a new feeling, but this had to be love. "I do. Honest."

He wasn't facing me but I could tell he was upset. "You're not funny. You're just pissing me off."

"Never said I was." I rise from my bed and walk to his, sitting on the side.

"I know I'm not very smart when it comes to this but I know. There's just this feeling." I place a hand on his shoulder, him still facing away from me. "You always tell me to follow my saiyan instincts, that they'll never let me down." I lean into him, lying my forehead on his arm.

"My instincts lead to you. Every time I'm around you I'm overwhelmed with joy, a sense that everything will be okay. I get so upset and jealous when you're with someone else in a way I never have before. There is no better feeling then the adrenaline I get from fighting a strong opponent like you. Your touches set me ablaze like a spark to a dry log. Whether you're scowling at me or grinning in victory I love getting to see your face. Whether cursing me out or praising my limited genius I love to hear your voice. Whether fighting or being pushed or pulled I love your touch."

I closed my eyes tightly.

"I love everything about you. I love the way you bounce when you're excited, the way you laugh, the way you always steal my things and forget you have them, your hair, your eyes, your face, your clothes, everything. It's amazing to me. I love it. I love you."

I hugged the side of Vegeta hoping he didn't hate me after this, hoping he didn't resent me, hoping he didn't mock me for my dumb feelings.

"Kakarot." He mumbles.

I lifted my head in acknowledgement. "Kakarot.. I'm not a good person... I've done bad things.."

"So? Yes you've done bad things but you've made yourself better. You haven't killed anyone in ten years! Yes, sometimes you act like a jerk but you're not a bad guy. You were even able to sit on Nimbus!"

"I fell." He grumbles, I could tell he was either crying or about to.

"But you stayed on for nearly two whole minutes before you sank! Before you'd fall right threw, but now you lasted almost two minutes!" I cup his chin and turn him to face me, he struggles, and I'm able to see why. His face glitters with tears.

"Honestly Geta, there's nothing wrong with you other than your mentality."

He stares at me with unrecognizable face, before shooting forward. He pulls me into a tight hug. "I think I love you Vegeta." I confess again.

"I think..I love you too.. Kakarot."