Halloween

"Ah! What the fuck!?" Vegeta almost jumped out of his skin when Goku instant transmissioned in front of him and screamed"Boo!"

Goku cackled as he threw himself on the bloody floor, then quickly jumped up when he heard demented laughing and a chainsaw behind him.

"Mommy and daddy killed me! But they were dumb enough to do it, because now their missing! Wonder where they could be!" They heard bulma and yamcha scream in front of them before a fit of cackling.

"You're going first." Vegeta stated, getting behind Goku. They walked into the next room and there was nothing. "See geets? Nothing to be afraid of now is ther-" Goku was cut off by an usual very high-pitched screech from behind him.

He Quickly turned around and had to cover his mouth to stop laughing just like the dressed actor. Poor Vegeta was trembling and crying. He was terrified and questioned why he even agreed to go into the haunted house. "I'm so sorry ma'am-" The actor snorted before composing himself. "-I didn't mean to scare you that bad."

"That's all man." Goku corrected, and breaking out into a fit of laughter. "He definitely didn't sound like one." The actor said bending over to get another look at vegeta's fear-struck face. He raised a brow looking back a Goku.

"Yea, and he'll never hear the end of it. If we ever meet again, you gotta teach me." Goku snickered picturing how he could scare Vegeta in the future. "Alright-" he exhaled. "-c'mon geets, this was the last room. Let's go." He pick up Vegeta and walked out.

On the car ride home Goku looked over to Vegeta who still had wide eyes. "You're pulling an all-nighter aren't you?" Goku asked, resting a hand on vegeta's lap.

"No," Vegeta said before having a death grip on goku's hand. He slowly turned to him and leaned in til their noses touched, his face darkened, "we are." His voice was deep and almost demonic. He sat back and loosened his grip on goku's hand, but those wide eyes and darkened expression never left.

'Maybe he might hear the end of it. If he doesn't I might as well say goodbye to life.' Goku smiled slightly.

"Love you too geets."

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day or night and enjoy your Halloween candy! See you in the next one my smutty fluffstuffs!

-Anime_Weeb769