Homelife part 3.5: I'll be there

"...I don't know.." Vegeta weeped as he felt a harsher sting across his lower back, his arms sore as he put his weight on them pressed against the counter.

"Why were the fucking cops here?! Why were they asking for you and Bardock's son?!" Vegeta King brought his belt down harder.

"I don't know!!" Vegeta sobbed as he was whipped harder with the leather belt.

"What did you do!?!"

"I didn't do anything!" He was hit again, breaking skin for the third time.

"Fuck if I'll believe you didn't!!" Vegeta King raised his arm, threatening another blow.

"I said I didn't do anything, you fucking asshole!" Vegeta shouted at his father in rage, slipping from his compromising position against the counter to escape to the hallway.

His father paused for a short second, with wide eyes, before chasing him seething with anger, "Vegeta!"

Vegeta ran up the stairs, barely dodging his father's large hands' grip, as they swung at him. Once he reached the top of the stairs he made a run for his room, his father not far behind.

Vegeta ran into his room and slammed the door, struggling to lock it.

Vegeta's father hit the door, almost knocking it open, right as Vegeta locked the door. Vegeta backed up until his back hit the wall, his heartbeat ringing in his ears. The door rattling so hard he briefly thought the door hinges were going to break off.

It did.

His father glared down at him with enraged eyes.

"You think it's okay to treat your father like that? After all I've done for you?" He let out a mirthless laugh, "I'm gonna beat the shit outta you."

_____________________

"..and then I was like 'go cry about it!" Bulma started laughing again to Chichi, who was on the phone.

"Don't you think you were a little harsh Bulma?" Chichi asked from the other line.

Bulma laid back in her bed, twirling the cord around her index finger while her free hand rested on the switch hook. "Mmmm. Nah, she deserved it for messing with Trunks."

"Okie dokie, well, I have to get started on my study."

"Yeah." Bulma frowned, she knew exactly what Chichi was doing.

"Bye"

"Tootles"

Bulma put her phone back on its stand and dropped onto her queen sized bed. She jumped up when she heard her walkie talkie static.

"Bulma briefs, what did you need Goku?"

"Uhm, something important."

Bulma sat up and walked to her study desk, taking the walkie with her.

"What's up? Were you able to come over?"

"Well, sorta. Yeah, we can go to that address. The one on the paper."

Bulma raised a brow.

"What do you mean by that? Did you get kicked out?"

She heard Goku inhale sharply.

"I-its um, it's about Vegeta."

Bulma narrowed her eyes as she heard a door shut and shuffling.

"What about him?"

"He um, he got in trouble, I guess you could say? I don't know."

"What kind of trouble?"

"The kind of trouble that his dad basically disowned him for the night. Ow!"

Bulma could hear people moving and talking in the background, but she chose to play dumb in an attempt to hear it better.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd let us spend the night? At least until dawn!"

"Goku!"

"Please! Please, please, please!"

"Goku, no!"

"Pleeeeaaaase? Plus we're pulling up, right now."

"What?!"

"Yeah, look outside!"

Bulma got up from her desk, running to look out the window, horrified at the scene. Blue and red lights flashing, two police officers, one talking to her father and the other to who she could only assume was Vegeta. Goku was staring up and the window, waving as he smiled, still holding the walkie talkie to his ear.

"Hi Bulma!"

".. H- H-i Goku." Bulma stuttered, before noticing Vegeta basically glued to Goku's side.

"Hold on I'm coming outside."

I'm gonna make a part 4 of this, but I've held this hostage long enough. I reread parts 1-3 and was definitely let down when it came down to 2 and 3. So I hope this one is better than those as I worked kinda hard on it. Let me know if anything is misspelled anything or misidentified something. Love you guys =3