Safe

I just had PTSD to an argument in my childhood. I'm sorry, you might not enjoy so much. This story is told from Trunks's Pov from one night he stayed over and Goku had one to many drinks.

Sorry

"Get out! I don't want to hear it!" I heard dad yell, I've never heard him so angry.

"Would you calm the fuck down?! I just need my keys dammit!" Goku yelled? And he sounded really...not Goku. He sounded angry. Like angrier than dad angry.

"You don't need your keys you can fly jackass! Now get the fuck out!" After dad said that I heard some thumping and glass breaking. My heart almost beat out of my chest when someone hit the door. I took a quick look at Bulla and the anti-stress music she put on, she's a very deep Sleeper I guess. Otherwise she's pretending just like I am.

"Don't fucking touch me! Get out!" Dad's voice cracks. Dad's voice never cracks like that.

"Oh like you and Yamcha touched each other?!" I knew Goku was drunk but I've never known him for crazy. Why of all people would my dad sleep with Yamcha?

"That never fucking happened! Where the hell are you getting this shit!?"

"Yamcha sent me the text messages, Vegeta. Stop fucking lying to me, slut! To think I fucking fell for a goddamned whore!!"

"Fuck Yamcha! Fuck the goddamn texts! And fuck you! Get the hell out before I make you!"

"Then fucking make me! Move me! Get me out bitch!"

I could hear more wrestling and thumping and grunting. Later, it sounded like Dad finally got Goku out and turned on the barrier so he couldn't Instant Transmission back in.(The following didn't happen to me.) I rolled onto my side to face the wall, and I closed my eyes. I tried going to sleep for three whole minutes, and I know because I checked my phone. But after this three minutes the door opened, and I stuffed my phone under my pillow and pretend to be asleep.

I heard the door close and I rolled back over to be met with a set of slightly bloodshot eyes. I jumped and hit the wall. "You scared me!"

"Heh sorry. Hey umm, how-" his voice cracked again. "How much did you hear?"

I stared at him. I actually didn't know how much I heard but it sounded like the end of the argument. If that was the end of the argument of feel bad for Dad. So I leaned forward and hugged him.

"I love you so much Papa." He started crying. My papa started crying!

"H-hey Trunks? What do you say about sleeping in my room tonight?"

"Can we bring Bulla?"

"Ofcourse."

"And snacks?"

"You can have what ever the hell you want, in fact, you don't have to go to school tomorrow."

I stared at him again with wide, shiny eyes. He had to be joking right? Sleeping in his bed with whatever snacks, and no school tomorrow?

"Really?" I asked. I had to be sure.

Sooner than I realized he had both me and Bulla in his arms. My papa's really strong.

He laid us on the bed and tucked Bulla in on one side and got into the middle of the bed before tucking me in. I didn't get my snacks but I could wait til tomorrow. For now, I snuggled into my father's embrace. I know I'm safe as long as he's here.

I would've cried writing this if I didn't already use my tears for the idea. I'm sorry for writing this and I might delete it.