Beginning of our story

Vegeta giggled as Goku touched him, igniting flames of hot pleasure through his skin. He was straddled firmly in Goku's lap, anchored by huge calloused hands.

Goku kissed at his neck and around his jaw, and ground their hardness together. He gently watched Vegeta's body writhe in the pleasant feeling of his admiration, his hands being his eyes.

Vegeta panted open-mouthed, sucking in quick and heavy breaths as he was lost in their kisses. Gripping the other's hair he tilted his own head back, allowing the younger more of his vulnerability. Goku's body shrieked in excitement, reveling in the desperate act of arousal.

Vegeta pleaded and begged with his voice, Goku gifted and praised with his body in reward. Moans and groans entangling in a hot, messy, skin-to-skin combat for dominance.

The armistice was always the same, everytime, again and again.

When the sun peaked it's rays above the horizon, the third class soldier saluted his sleeping prince was a kiss, before taking a shameful flight back to the battlegrounds where he fought for their love.

It was a dangerous scheme, yes, but it was only the beginning to their story.

I love this and for no reason at all. I swear my writing two peaks, one for actually good writing (so good I don't even think it's mine), and the other for cringe. Sorry this one was so short I had the original idea for it at like 3 in the morning, but didn't have the motivation to write it until around 5. Idk it's whatever. I wrote it for you guys, it's written and not forgotten like five other one shots I want to complete and four other books. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌