Your Smile

Enjoy whatever chaos this is:

Goku stretched his arms over his head, and groaned in satisfaction at his full tummy. He released the strain on his arms and let out a sigh of relief as he rubbed his stomach. "Thanks Chichi, I swear I was almost a goner!" His eyes widened and glittered with stars, as a wonderful thought came to mind.

Here it comes.

"Goku, no. Don't you even think about it mister." Chichi said pointing the wooden spoon at the oversized puppy.

Buzz kill.

She knew that look all too well and would be damned if her authority would be ran over again like last time.

What authority? Oh right the one that's not there.

"But Chichi..." He whined. "..me and Geta haven't gotten to train in foreveeerr."

"Goku, you and Vegeta got to train yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that!" Chichi shouted, she'd had it to here with their shenanigans. 

"Yeah.. But yesterday was so long ago!"

This is getting ridiculous.

Utterly ridiculous.

She was convinced they weren't even training half the time. Most of the time they were playing games with each other, or drawing in the ground with random sticks, or building something with the sticks, or having a sword fight with sticks, or something, anything, but train.

That honestly sounds really fun.

"Goku, please. Just work a few hours in the field I am begging you. Then, after that, I will leave you alone. That's all I'm-" she turned around, away from the sink, to look at the other. Who had supposedly left in the middle of her negotiation.

"-God dammit, Goku."

God.. Damnit.. Nappa..

When Goku ITed just outside to Capsule Corp, he was greeted with cheerful chirping and the buzzing of bees. What a beautiful day to train.

Birdz and dah beez if you know what I meanz.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Time Skip brought to you by my intrusive thoughts. Don't ask which ones\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Vegeta was an absolute mess. Goku showed him no mercy. Hands glided up his sides like butter, tears running down his cheeks, his mouth agape...

Goku smiled and giggled to himself as Vegeta continued to cackle and laugh hysterically. He wiggled and writhed, his ticklish body failing him again.

"Kakarot-! Kakarot, stop!"

No tickles were stopped.

"Does thy yield?!" Goku asked in a high-pitch old British accent as he pinned the older's wrists with one hand to tickle better.

"Yes! I yield! I yield!" Vegeta cried.

Goku released him and they smiled together, silent for a moment until Goku noticed it.

He gasped dramatically, shaking his hands in excitement. "You have dimples!" He pointed to the Prince's cheek.

Vegeta went red and put his hands over his cheeks, "do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

Goku let out a breathless laugh.

"What's so funny?!" Vegeta questioned, face still flushed.

"You're so cute when you're flustered."

Vegeta's hair shot out into sharp spikes and his face turned cherry red. He stuttered, trying to find the most rotten of words to throw at the other.

"I-.. You-..." He looked at Goku with a weird look before his normal scowl set in. 'Just take the compliment.'

Goku rested his body on Vegeta's, his elbows on either side of the Prince's head. One of Goku's hands were propped against his head, the other petting vegeta's hair. They began to subconsciously lean closer.

Vegeta came to his senses when their lips grazed one another, he laid back down. Gazing into onyx eyes with wide eyes of his own.

Why not? Ya only live once. Most of the time.

Vegeta's wrapped his arms around Goku's neck, pulling him into a deep kiss.

The door barged open suddenly, "Vegeta, did Goku show up today? Chi Chi's calling cause he-" she stopped seeing the position the two were in.

"Oh."

"'Oh'?! What do'ya mean 'oh'?!" Vegeta tossed Goku off of him and tried to explain himself to Bulma, but she quickly closed the door.

"Kakarot... "

"And that's my queue to leave."

"Kakarot!"

"You sound like Broly!"

"KAKAROT!!!"

"Eek!"

_______________

Goku laid in the hospital bed smiling to himself, ignoring the pain of his injuries. He let out a sigh.

"He's perfect."