The Night After

Vegeta opened his eyes, his face being mostly in the pillow, immediately squinting when the morning light pierced his eyes.

He yawned and scratched the back of his head. His head ached with a hangover, the stench of hard liquor and morning breath hit his nose. His nose wrinkled and his eyebrows scrunched as be realized the smell was his own.

"Ah god.." He noticed his voice was different as well, deeper, slightly slurred, and raw.

He propped his upper body up on his elbows and sighed, feeling the lightest stretch in his back. He tossed his head back and stretched his back as far as he could. After a moment and a few pops he pulled his head down, and pushed his hips back til his arse was in the air, arching his back the other way. A sharp breath escaped him as it stretched some more.

He closed his eyes and stayed in that position, feeling a bit light headed from the sudden release of tension. He took a few breathes before opening his eyes again. He thought about taking a shower before he sat back on his knees, glancing over his bed.

He flinched hard and inhaled sharply as he saw Goku's unconscious body in his bed. Completely nude. Vegeta sat wide eyed. His mind raced between thoughts.

Why is that brain-dead idiot in my bed?!

And why is he naked?!

Vegeta looked down at his own body.

"No." He said in denial. "Oh no." He added in guilt. "Ooohhh no..." He repeated in regret.

He turned around, seeing their clothes from last night strewn across the floor. "No, no, no." He suddenly realized where the soreness in his arse and dirty feeling came from.

"No." He grumbled menacingly.

He shoved Goku off the bed angrily. Goku flinched awake as he hit the floor. He slowly propped himself up on his elbows.

"Ah.. Chi.. My head hurts.." Goku held his head with his free hand.

"Well no fucking duh, you idiot! It's called a hangover!" Vegeta shouted, livid that he'd been dominated by the low class, livid that he'd cheated, livid that he willingly submitted.

Goku's head jerked around to see Vegeta's pissed expression. "V.. Vegeta..?"

"Who else would it fucking be?!" Vegeta held his head as he panicked. What would he do? How would he explain this to Bulma?

Goku stood and sat on the side of the bed. He stared at Vegeta with concern. Cautiously, he reached his hand out and rubbed Vegeta's back. "Geta..?"

Vegeta hated the fact that Goku was touching him, but appreciated the comfort. He sighed, "What?"

Goku spoke in a soft voice, as to not set the prince off, "We're married.."

Vegeta gave him a weird look, "what?"

"We've been married for three years.. And we've been together longer than that." Goku looked into Vegeta's eyes with an honest expression.

Vegeta stared with wide eyes, but the memories finally caught up with him. "Oh.." His face flushed as he noticed their wedding picture on the night stand, "Oh...." Goku smiled and kissed Vegeta's temple.

"I don't know how I forgot.."

"It's okay, you must've been havin' flash backs to when that first happened, back when you and Bulma were together." He smiled wider at Vegeta.

Vegeta took a second, inhaling their mixed scents. "Kakarot, you got drunk too?"

Goku laughed nervously, "yeah, not as drunk as you were though."

Vegeta paused for another moment, before his face went even darker. "Do.. Do you wanna go again?"

Goku's smile faded, before resurfacing as a devilish smirk, "oh? Again?"

He leaned in to Vegeta's ear. "Mmm, if you can convince me you want it that bad."

A few incoherent whimper left vegeta, "oh please.. "