Veggies

"Goku eat your veggies, they're good for you!" Chi chi complained as her husband refused to touch the food she had prepared for him, oh so generously.

"Hold on lemme see," Vegeta said whilst striding over.

He bent over Goku's shoulder and took his cutlery into his gloved hands, before taking a sample of the rice and mixed vegetables. "Oh shit, that's not half bad." He set the cutlery back down before continuing.

"Which container had this? The one by the window right?" Vegeta scurried away towards the container, hips swaying as he walked.

"Well that was unexpected. But you heard him Goku, it's good, so eat your damn-" Chi chi turned to look at Goku, and was very shocked when she caught him licking the cutlery that had been in the Prince's mouth. Then quickly shoveling as much of the rice and mixed vegetables as possible into his mouth, which was about half the bowl.

Once he was done he set the empty bowl down and ran off in the direction the prince headed off to, screaming,"I love Veggie!!"

Chi Chi dumbfoundedly glanced down at the bowl before picking it up, "doesn't he mean 'I love veggies'? Oh well, Goku doesn't really have a sense of gram-." Chichi dropped the bowl as soon as she realized.

"Oh my god Goku's gay."

What a shocking discovery! Maybe I should make a Bulma/Vegeta version of this where Bulma realizes how gay Vegeta is. Nah she probably already knows. Anyways, loves ya guys and I'll update Sweet Romance shortly.