Chapter 122

When I opened my eyes I was greeted with the sight of a beautiful ocean.

The sunset, the breeze, and the seagulls... I was reliving a dream.

It was a dream so perfect that if I had not experienced it again and again, I would have believed it was real.

Suddenly the wind blew causing my hair to flutter everywhere.

"Ahh..."

And there he was.

Mr. Faceless Handsome.

He smiled, he talked and my fast heartbeat was all I could hear.

We were walking along the shores of the ocean holding each other's hands when he stopped and pulled me to his chest. And right when our lips were about to touch I was pulled back by an invisible force.

"!"

"Don't think you can escape from me"

The scenery changed to the cliff on Mount Zion overlooking the Oric ocean and there I was caught within a pair of strong arms.

"Wherever you are. Whomever you may be masquerading as" A deep virile voice reverberated in my ears.

I may not know the face of the handsome man in the ocean but this one I do.

"No matter how much you resist"

The ocean disappeared in an instant and I was standing in front of a mirror. 

The crimson-red eyes in the reflection are something that I have never seen in real life. But it was one I could recognize even in my sleep.

"I. Will. Find. You"

It was inevitable since he was repeating the same words with a creepy posture.

He swept his face across my neck as if to savor the scent and placed a deep kiss on the nape of my neck biting into the skin.

He whispered to my pale face,

"Wife"

*gasp*

Ann's eyes flung open as she panted gasping for air.

"Hhhhhh!" She pressed her hands to her face and grunted.

'Why is this happening!? I want my 'hot guy in a beach' normal dream back!' She was screaming on the inside.

Currently, Ann was in the middle of the Eldom forest on the way to Parthellam. Eugene was asleep in a sleeping bag next to her and Oliver was curled into a ball on the other side.

Ann took a deep breath and gazed at the night sky above. The sky was filled with countless stars. The moons in the sky were at their fullest lighting up the camp even without the bonfire.

Today was the third of October.

It was a day that held a significant influence on Angelica.

'The day I turn twenty-one'

Ann sat up and stretched her hands.

"Again"

The crazy dream was enough to knock every bit of sleep out of her system. 

Even though the information from the third eye indicated that the novel was on track with the timeline and she had cut herself off for good.

Ann had been continuously plagued with the same dream every night.