Three

A/N: This chapter contains sexual content and is a female self-insert involving Dark and Wilford. You've been warned.

Three

Being a female and never having had male roommates before, you weren't sure how exactly things would work when you first moved into the Manor with Dark and Wilford. Not only had you never lived with men, but you had definitely never lived with men like them who weren't exactly normal humans. But you needed a place, and theirs was gorgeous. It was huge, and they weren't asking much for rent. So you went for it.

You weren't exactly sure what Dark and Wilford were always doing. They were often out doing god knows what together. When they were home, Dark was usually drinking wine and Wil a martini, Dark keeping to himself and Wil trying to get everyone to party. You sometimes hung out with them, but it was hard to explain the relationship between the three of you. You had messed around with both of them separately before, but you weren't dating either of them. And although Dark didn't like to talk about it, Wil had let slip that he and Dark had been with each other before, too. And yet, for the most part, you all just acted like individuals who merely shared the same space together.

Occasionally, though, someone got lonely. Horny. In need of physical affection. And usually, it wasn't just one person. Sometimes, in fact, it was all three.

You weren't often dressed up unless you had plans, and one night you put on an awesome new outfit to get dinner and drinks with friends. Thigh high boots, a short skirt that was fitted at the waist but flared out, and a cropped shirt.You felt hot in the outfit, and were almost sad to get home that night, knowing you'd have to take it off.But before you did, you slipped into the kitchen to grab yourself a drink.

Dark was in the kitchen, opening up a bottle of his favorite red wine. You smiled as you entered the room, tossing your purse onto the counter.

"How was your night?" Dark wondered, the cork popping as he pulled it out of the wine bottle.

"It was fun. I could use another drink, though," you said, pulling a wine glass out of a cabinet and setting it down next to Dark's. He poured himself a glass, then filled yours up and handed it to you.

"Thanks," you told him, before taking a long sip. It was sweet and smooth.

Your phone went off in your purse and you reached inside to grab it, setting your wine down beforehand. You fumbled your phone and it fell to the floor, which wasn't at all unusual for you. You had a good case on it for a reason. You bent over to grab it, forgetting for a moment that you were in a skirt. To be fair, you never really tried especially hard to be ladylike around Wilford and Dark - they saw you at your best and your worst since you lived with them, so you didn't care all that much about what they thought. But apparently, Dark was in a mood that night.

"You really wore underwear like that with a skirt and nothing else over it?" Dark questioned you. He had a point - it was lacy, sexy, and covered very little. But all of your spanx, spandex, and the like were in your laundry hamper, waiting to be washed. And you were actually careful about staying covered while you were in public.

"Yeah. So?" You were about to check what the notification on your phone had been for when Dark's hands snaked around your waist.

"So, you should really be careful dressing like that. It might make it hard for some people to keep their hands off of you," he replied, his hands drifting down and squeezing your butt.

"You mean people like you?" you grinned.

"Exactly." Dark tucked your hair behind your ear, exposing your neck so he could place kisses down it. They started gentle, but eventually turned into love bites that made you weak.