Study Session

Study Session

College can be rough sometimes. Sure, it’s fun, but it’s a lot of work, too. I had quickly learned this as I spent hours in my dorm room, studying. In fact, that was how I was spending my Thursday night, while my roommate was out enjoying herself. I had a big test the next day, and even though I had studied for it already, I felt like I couldn’t look over my notes enough. My parents were paying a lot for me to be attending the University of Cincinnati, and I didn’t want to throw it all away by doing badly in classes. Of course, I had always done well in school, and if I didn’t have all A’s, I didn’t think I was working hard enough. Luckily, I had a really good friend to study with. Well, not just a really good friend. More than that. Mark Fischbach and I had been dating for quite a while, and he was more than anything I could have ever asked for. 

“So, what are you studying for?” Mark wondered as I welcomed him into my dorm room.

“Art history - my least favorite class. All the artworks and architecture we have to memorize are ridiculous, but I made flashcards to make studying way easier,” I explained. I grabbed my backpack and took it to my bed where Mark and I sat. I located my flashcards and handed them to him so he could quiz me. We went through about a third of them before he got restless.

“You really have to know all this stuff?” he wondered, clearly bored.

“Unfortunately, yes. Keep going, I want to get done with this.”

“Why don’t we make this more interesting?” he suggested.

“How so?” I inquired, raising my eyebrows at him.

“Every time you get a card correct, you get a kiss,” he winked.

“Hm. That does sound pretty interesting,” I grinned. “Let’s get to it, then.”

I had already been doing well, so of course, when we got back to it, I immediately got a card correct. Mark leaned in close, faking me out like he was going to kiss me on the lips and then kissing me on the cheek at the last second. 

“Oh, I see how this is going to be!” I laughed.

“Alright, what’s this one?” he said, ignoring my comment.

“Easy. The Last Supper, Da Vinci.”

“Right.” This time I wasn’t faked out, and I got a peck on the lips. Every time I got something correct, I got a bigger reward. The next time, it was a longer lasting kiss. Then he bit my bottom lip. Ugh. He knew I liked that.

“Mark…”

“What type of artwork is this?” he ignored me.

“Continuous narrative.” He started to kiss my neck - another huge weakness of mine.

“Dammit, Mark. I know you’re doing this on purpose to avoid helping me study,” I told him, rolling my eyes.

“Well, is it working?” he wondered, nibbling on my ear. We did still have plenty of time to study…

“Yes,” I replied, pulling him close so I could kiss him. He wrapped his muscular arms tightly around me and I ran my fingers through his dark hair as our tongues had a wrestling match. After some time, he broke away from me, leaving me breathless.

“Do you still want to study, or…?” His beautiful brown eyes gazed into mine, full of lust.

“I think we should take a break,” I decided. He smiled as he grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the bed so I was unable to escape, as if I wanted to.

“Good idea,” he agreed, kissing all up my neck until he reached my ear. “Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?” he breathed. Oh, I had an idea, alright, but I didn’t want to waste time answering him. I tugged on his v-neck and pressed my lips back against his. His hands roamed my body while my arms were wrapped tightly around his neck, not wanting to let go. Temptation was quickly creeping in, and I couldn’t ignore it for much longer. I sat up and wrapped my legs around Mark’s waist. My arms and hands left his neck and found their way underneath his shirt, feeling his abs until that wasn’t enough. He raised his arms so I could pull his shirt off of him and toss it onto the end of the bed, or wherever it went. My eyes scanned his body as he reached underneath my shirt and undid my bra, which I took off in a hurry so I could run my hands over his skin again. Before much longer, we were both shirtless and he was kissing me from my stomach all the way up to my lips, which he bit again.

“God, I want you so bad,” I growled, lowering my hands to unbutton his jeans.

“I’m all yours tonight,” he promised, his lips curling up into a smile as I touched him. He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself.

We stripped down into just our underwear and he picked me up, pushing me against the wall as I wrapped my feet around his bare torso. He pressed himself up against me, teasing me.

“Please tell me you remembered-“

“I did, babe, I have a couple in the back pocket of my jeans,” he assured me. Pretty soon, we were back on my bed, clothes littering the floor behind the locked door of my dorm room. We both forgot about everything for a while, and it was just the two of us moving in sync with one another, music playing on my laptop to drown out any sounds we made. We were left with hot skin and heavy breathing when it was over, and my clothes almost felt like too much when I put them back on.

“That was the most exhilarating study break ever,” I giggled.

“Definitely,” Mark nodded.

“We should probably get back to studying now,” I reluctantly said.

“Yeah, probably. Then maybe we’ll have time for another break,” he waggled his eyebrows at me. I just shook my head and handed him the flashcards, doing my best to stifle a chuckle. He never failed to make me smile.

Hey guys. I always feel weird about writing and posting sexy stuff like this, but I know some people like it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. As always, let me know what you think, and please vote if you enjoyed. Also, if you have any suggestions for a one-shot, please let me know in the comments below or you can message me or post on my page :)