PDA

*A/N: Female self insert smut about a date with Dark on Valentine's Day ;)

PDA: public display of affection; an act of physical intimacy in the view of others.

PDA

"Dark, I'm ready!" you yelled down the stairs before you took one last look in the mirror and began to head down. It was Valentine's Day, and you were about to go out with Dark for a wine tasting. You were in a long sleeved, short red dress that hugged your curves at the top and flared out towards the bottom in a flowy skirt. Underneath, you were wearing a new lingerie set: a very strappy and barely there red teddy that covered very little. You felt hot and couldn't wait for Dark to see you, both in and out of your dress.

	Dark was in the entryway, looking incredible in a black suit with a red-rose-covered dress shirt underneath

Dark was in the entryway, looking incredible in a black suit with a red-rose-covered dress shirt underneath. He held out a beautiful bouquet that matched his shirt. Even though it was cliche, roses were your favorite flower.

"Thank you, Dark! These are gorgeous," you said, taking the bouquet from him and sniffing it. It had a nice floral scent.

"And so are you. Happy Valentine's Day, y/n."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Dark."

You filled a vase with water to put the flowers in and slipped on some heels.

"Ready?" Dark asked.

"Ready."

The two of you got into his car and he drove you to the winery. When you arrived, two seats were reserved for you at one of the bars. It was in a quiet, private area, and nobody else was seated at the bar, but there were a few couples at tables already.

"I'm surprised there aren't more people," you observed.

"I may have reserved this bar just for us. I hate being crammed in between a ton of people," Dark explained, pulling out a cushioned, velvet-back barstool for you. You took a seat and he pushed it in for you.

"That's sweet of you, Dark. Thank you."

The bartender quickly came over and got the two of you started on a tasting. She brought out a charcuterie board for you to snack on as you sipped, too. You dove right into the tasting, clinking your glass against Dark's right before you took your first sip of a semi-sweet red wine.

"Wow, that's good," you realized.

"Mhm. The wine here is very high-quality. I have a feeling just about everything we taste will be delicious," Dark agreed. You couldn't help but smile at him, happy to be in his company.

"I'm obsessed with this shirt," you confessed, touching one of the embroidered roses on his chest.

"I could say the same thing about that dress. It fits you perfectly," Dark said, looking you up and down. HIs eyes lingered on your cleavage for a moment before they drifted back up to your face.