More Bonding

A/N: This is a self-insert smutty Darkiplier one shot, and it is a sequel of sorts to a previous one shot in this book called "Bonding". Make sure you read that one first before this one. Enjoy sinners ;)

More Bonding

Your stomach dropped when you heard the front door open and shut, nerves attacking your body. That sound meant that Dark was home.

Normally, you'd be excited for him to arrive, and you were, but also a bit anxious. You were going to try something new with him; something you had never done before.

A few weeks ago, Dark had gifted you bondage rope, and he tried it out on you. You absolutely loved it, but you also were curious about how Dark might look in it. The only problem was that yours and Dark's relationship had unspoken rules, and one of those rules was that he was always dominant and you were always submissive. It had never been any other way.

Maybe if you just asked him if you could try being a dom for once, he'd just say yes and everything would be fine. But he scared you, just a little. You had decided that you'd rather just try it without asking. So you had done a little research and gone over the scenario over and over again in your head, and you had decided that tonight was the night that you would just go for it.

"Hey, Dark," you greeted him in the hallway as he stepped out of his shoes and hung up his coat.

"Hi, y/n. I missed you," he smiled. He rarely did that, unless he was around you.

"I missed you too," you replied, falling effortlessly into his outstretched arms for a tight hug.

"There's a special tonight at that new seafood restaurant. Do you want to go get dinner in a few minutes?" he wondered, pulling away too soon.

"That sounds good, but there's something I want to do first. Come with me," you said, grabbing him by the tie and pulling him towards the stairs.

"What is it that you want to do?" Dark questioned you as you guided him towards the bedroom. When he stepped inside the room, he got his answer.

The rope was already laid out on the bed, along with Dark's black leather whip and paddle, just a few of the toys that the two of you had.

"I've barely been home a minute and you already want to be fucked? Someone's awfully thirsty, and not for water," Dark observed.

"What can I say? I'm a thirsty bitch," you laughed.

"Get undressed then, so I can give you what you want," he commanded, grabbing the rope off of the bed.

"Oh, I'll get undressed, but you're not going to be needing this," you corrected him, snatching the rope out of his hands.

"Why not?"

"Because you're the one who's getting tied up."

It was like you had some sort of adrenaline rush. You were fearless for a moment, and you pushed Dark down onto the bed, pinning him down with ease. He was clearly taken aback, shock painted all over his face, but he didn't seem angry.

"I'm in charge tonight. Got it?" You used your most authoritative voice as you held his wrists down. You expected an argument, or for him to remind you that he was always in charge. But you were surprised by his response.

"Understood," he answered simply. And then your fearlessness only grew as you took on your new role for the night.

"Good. Now take that suit off." You let him up so he could obey your command, and as he began stripping out of his clothing, you did the same. Under your clothes, you wore all black leather lingerie, which you kept on for Dark to enjoy. You noticed him looking you up and down hungrily as he tossed his tie aside and unbuttoned his shirt. You watched him discard it along with his pants. When he was in only his black boxer briefs, you stopped him.

You pressed your lips against his, your arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Your tongue wrestled his, and your hands explored his bare skin. Your fingers rustled through his soft hair. And you felt his erection pressing up against you, making you want to move things along.

You broke away from him to pull his underwear off, and you grabbed the rope once again. The knots from the last time it had been used were still intact, so all you had to do was some wrapping and cinching and pulling through.

You put the already formed loop around Dark's neck, so that the four knots hung down the front of him. Then you went to work making the tortoise shell bondage tie that he had done to you. You pulled the rope taught with every step, making sure it was plenty tight. When you were finished, you couldn't help but admire his body. It looked incredible in nothing but silky, ebony rope.

"Is that too tight?" you checked, just to be on the safe side.

"It's just tight enough," he assured you.

"Good. Lay down."

He laid down on his back on the bed, and you got on top of him once again, dying to have him inside of you. But he always teased you, so you wanted to do the same to him. You kissed his neck, his collarbone, his chest, and his stomach. You stopped there, and you saw on his face that he was disappointed to not earn your lips on his hard cock. But the disappointment quickly faded when you gave in and sat down on his dick, slowly taking the whole thing.

Dark closed his eyes and exhaled as he entered you, pleased with the sensation. You bounced on top of him, rocking your hips and holding him down so he'd let you be in charge. He felt so good, and you loved watching his facial expressions shift as he tried to keep his cool and stay quiet. He wasn't used to being a bottom, unless he instructed you to be on top. And he certainly wasn't used to taking commands from you unless he asked you what you wanted first. But so far, he was succeeding at letting you take the reins.

"What do you want me to do to you, Dark? You've been well behaved so far; I think you deserve a reward," you decided.

"Be rough on me. Like I am with you," he said. You weren't sure what you were expecting to hear, but that wasn't it. Even so, you gave in to his request.

You started with neck kisses and love bites. The bruises formed quickly as you gave him hickeys all over. You dug your nails into his skin, leaving behind red scratch marks. He groaned each time you inflicted pain, but you could see that he was enjoying himself. You were, too. Even though you liked being the one receiving the pain and pleasure combo, it was definitely enjoyable to watch someone else have that same fun.

"Are you going to come for me?" you spoke into Dark's ear, tugging on it with your teeth as he moaned and cursed.

"Yes, y/n. I'm so fucking close," he assured you. You decided to focus on your body movements. You moved quicker, let him in deeper, and stopped holding back your own moans; he was a sucker for those. Sure enough, it wasn't long before he warned you that he was coming, and you let him pull out. You gave him a moment to recover and clean up before you gave him further instructions.

"I'm not done with you yet. I want your face between my legs," you told him. You grabbed him by the rope on his chest and pulled him back down onto the bed. You laid back and let him get to work. His beard tickled your skin as he licked, sucked, and tugged on your clit, easily making you weak. You tangled your fingers in his hair as you felt a climax build, and you moved your hips, helping create the friction you needed to orgasm. You came hard, and it took you a couple minutes to catch your breath. Dark wiped his mouth and grinned, pleased with his work, as were you.

"Am I allowed to take this rope off now, y/n?" he questioned you, tugging at it.

"I don't know. I'm kind of tempted to make you stay in it," you pondered, checking him out again. He did look damn good in it, and you could understand why he was so glad to see you in it. "I guess I'll allow you go get back into regular clothes," you ultimately decided.

You both got dressed, fixed your sex hair, and headed to dinner, where you teased Dark about how good he could be at playing a submissive role. He insisted that he was immediately going back to being a dom, but you had a feeling that he'd give in to you again if you really wanted to take control.