Control

Control

A/N: Smut warning (yes, ANOTHER smut, I'm not sorry) - this chapter is for sinners only. Also, give the song above a listen - the guitar parts especially are absolutely incredible and the group that it's by (Honors) is super underrated in my opinion.

It was a beautiful Friday evening, and you were in your living room, watching Netflix by yourself. That was how you often spent your weekends - you really didn't get out much. But you liked it that way. It was good to just stay in and relax when you didn't have to work, plus you were usually the most content when you were alone. You were perfectly happy snacking and bingeing on your favorite show when there was a knock at your door. Strange. You hadn't invited anyone, and you weren't expecting a delivery of any kind...

You hesitantly went to the door, unlocked it, and slowly opened it. But you were pleasantly surprised at who was standing on the other side.

"Dark?"

You hadn't seen him in such a long time. Not that it wasn't somewhat normal for him to disappear for a while. He came and went as he pleased. But it had been quite a long hiatus this time. You had been longing to see him again.

"Hey, y/n."

You weren't really sure what came over you when you saw him there. There was just something about the way his hair fell so effortlessly in his face that was so sexy to you. His dark eyes and sinful smile dared you to do something you shouldn't. And that damn suit fit him so well that you wanted it off of him.

You grabbed him by his jacket and pulled him inside, blindly closing the door as you pushed him against the wall and kissed him. You pressed your lips against his again and again, barely giving him a chance to breathe.

"I missed you so much," you told him, running your hands down the soft fabric of his suit, wishing he wasn't wearing so much.

"I noticed," he grinned, and with the snap of his fingers the two of you teleported to the bedroom, where you pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him to continue your make out session. You pulled his jacket off and started unbuttoning his shirt, all while shoving your tongue down his throat and playfully biting his bottom lip to show him how much you wanted him. But he didn't let you get too far with him before he stopped you.

"Slow down, y/n. I'll be here all night. Plus, I have something for you," Dark told you. He pulled a small, strappy new black lingerie set out of his discarded jacket and put it in your hands. "I want you to go put this on for me."

"Yes, Dark," you replied, disappearing into the bathroom to slip out of your clothes and into the new bra and underwear. It didn't leave much to the imagination, but you loved it all the same. It made you feel sexy and kind of powerful, honestly. It gave you a nice confidence boost as you looked at your reflection in the mirror.

When you came back out to the bedroom, Dark took in every inch of your body, his eyes full of lust. You got back onto the bed and started to climb back onto his lap when he stopped you.

"Uh-uh. Turn around," he corrected you. You did as you were told and he pushed down on your back so you were bent over in front of him, your face down and your ass up. You knew punishment was coming.

Sure enough, he smacked your ass, not even trying to be gentle. He smacked you several times, harder and louder each time his hand made contact with your skin. You knew he had to be leaving behind handprints, but you didn't complain.

"Come here," he said when he was satisfied, and you sat up and turned back around to face him again. "I know you just want to show me how much you've missed me, but I can't let you forget who's in control here." He placed a hand under your chin, tilting it up so you were looking at him. "Who's in charge?" he quizzed you.

"You are, Dark."

Who is your master?"

"You are."

"And who's my little slut?"

"I am," you answered confidently. Dark smiled at this, happy to feel like he was in control; like he owned you.

"That's right. Now, I want to show you how much I've missed you. And for that, I need you on your hands and knees," he instructed you.

You wasted no time getting into position, and he wasted no time getting out of his clothes. He got behind you and pulled your tiny panties to the side, the tip of his erection throbbing against you.

"How do you want it, y/n? Should I be rough on you?" he questioned you, his warm breath tickling your ear as he spoke into it.

"Yes, master." You knew calling him that would earn you brownie points. He sucked on your neck, teasing you with just the tip before you decided to speak again.

"I want you to choke me," you requested, and he stopped teasing for a moment.

"You want me to what? Say it louder," he demanded. You knew he heard you. He just wanted to hear you repeat it. He liked making you beg.

"Choke me, Dark."

He put a strong hand around your neck and thrusted inside you harshly, making you moan. He pounded into you, going as deep as he possibly could all while his fingers were putting pressure on your throat. You could still breathe, but your airway was restricted enough that it was thrilling. And he felt fucking incredible.

"Is this rough enough for you, babygirl? Or do I need to choke you harder?" Dark growled. "I don't hear you screaming my name yet."

"Harder," you chose, keeping your safe word in mind. The two of you had decided on 'chocolate' back when you first met. A safe word was a must for anyone involved with him.

Dark tightened his grip on your neck, further restricting you. Breathing was more difficult, but the pleasure of him fucking you balanced out the pain. You dug your nails into the mattress as he worked you over, turned on by his low moans that he couldn't seem to hold back anymore. You were getting weak, and you felt a climax building as he hit just the right spot over and over again.

"Are you going to come for me?" he implored.

"Y-yes, Dark," you stammered, struggling to answer clearly when you were so close.

"Good girl," Dark praised you. Moments later you hit your high, euphoria taking over your whole body. That was all it took to make Dark lose it.

"Fuck, I love hearing you moan like that," he cursed. "I'm going to fucking come."

You caught your breath, your face in a pillow as you felt him pull out, warm cum spilling onto your back. He cleaned you up after you both had a moment to recover, and you slipped on his white button-down shirt which fit you like a dress. He conjured up pajamas to change into and followed you into your living room to join in on your Netflix binge and to properly catch up. Although to be perfectly honest, you wouldn't have minded not talking at all - you were just so glad to have him back again.