Mr. Mayor

A/N: Female insert Damien/Dark smut. Read at your own discretion.

Mr. Mayor

People were bound to change; it was unavoidable. Luckily, often times, change was good. But that didn't stop nostalgia from taking over every once in a while, making you miss the good old days. Whenever you came across that old mayor badge, you definitely reminisced about the past.

When Damien was nothing more than a human trying his best in life, you were his number one person. The relationship had never had a label or really been official, but everyone knew you were the Mayor's girl. The chemistry was undeniable, and you visited his office far too often for people not to notice. He was the biggest sweetheart you had ever met, but he did have another side to him. It was a bit darker, and more rebellious. University brought it out of him, along with things that made him angry. But he never took things out on you.

He was different now. Changed. The darker side of him was much more present than the sweet one. That was where he got his new name from. It took a long time for you to adjust to this new Damien. You still were taken aback by him sometimes. But you appreciated his soft side a lot more, now that it was a rarity. And you were still his weakness. The one person he could never hurt, the one person he truly cared for, and the one person he could be vulnerable around.

Dark was reminded of this when you went searching for him in the sizable mansion, hoping to discuss what to do for dinner. The door to the study was ajar, and you found him inside. His old badge and cane lived in there, along with the books and documents. He was holding his badge in his hand, rubbing a thumb over the cool metal when you softly knocked on the open door.

"I'm surprised to see you in here," you spoke. He still always wore a suit or dress clothes, just as he did as mayor. He didn't slick back his hair anymore, but it was somewhat comforting that there were some things that stayed the same.

"As am I. Surprised to find myself in here, I mean. I suppose the past has been weighing heavy on my mind," he admitted in his deep voice.

"In a good or bad way?" you wondered, taking a few steps into the office.

"My mayor days were good, before the poker night. I see this badge and think about my duties. My coworkers. How much I loved the job."

"And how much you loved your secretary?" you giggled. You didn't necessarily miss your official office duties, but you did miss working with him, and the fun of sneaking around when workplace relationships were frowned upon.

"Yes, that too," Dark admitted, a small smile forming on his lips.

"You know, you should wear your badge every once in a while. A little roleplay could be fun." He allowed you to take the badge from his hand and you pinned it onto his suit jacket. You ran your hands through his hair, pushing it back and out of his face.

"I'll never be who I was then," he realized, his smile disappearing.

"You shouldn't be. Nobody should force themselves to be something they're not anymore. You know I still love you just the same."

"I know. And I, you."

"So, what do you say, Mr. Mayor? The new and improved version. Any files of yours that need sorting? Meetings that need to be scheduled?" You grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him closer to you. "I'm here to serve you."

"Don't do this to me, darling. I shouldn't have even come in here." Darling. Another thing that hadn't changed. His pet name for you made you weak both back then and now.

"Come on, Mayor Dark. Surely there's something that needs tended to, the busy man that you are." You played with the tie he was wearing, loosening it.

"I suppose you could help me organize. This desk is a mess," Dark decided, glancing at the papers and supplies scattered across it.

"Of course. Right away, sir." You turned around and bent over the desk, the skirt you were wearing riding up. You pretended to put the desk items in order but were quickly distracted as you felt Dark's body pressing against you.

"I need neat stacks, y/n," he commanded,playing with your hair and tucking it behind one of your ears. His soft lips found the delicate skin of your earlobe and neck, tickling and teasing you. You tried to focus as he kissed you and gave you love bites, bruising you as you worked.

"You're giving me hickeys, Mr. Mayor. The whole office will be able to see," you breathed, your underwear beginning to get wet.

"Turtleneck tomorrow, then," Dark suggested. Now his erection was pressing into your bottom through his pants, and he was reaching underneath your shirt, fondling your breasts for both his enjoyment and yours. "Aren't you done with my desk, yet?"

"You're making it difficult for me to finish," you replied, biting your bottom lip.

"Oh, finishing isn't going to be a problem." Dark's hand shifted from underneath your shirt to underneath the front of your skirt and panties, and he felt how turned on you were as he stroked you. You struggled to keep quiet as he inserted a finger, then another, and stimulated your clit as he pumped in and out of you. He pleasured you long enough to bring you to the brink of orgasm, then stopped, making you complain.

"Dark..."

"I'll let you finish once you've done your job. I expect the desk to be clean by the time I finish undressing."

Dark pulled his tie completely loose and let it drop to the floor, and you got to work. The papers were placed neatly in folders when he got his jacket off. Pens were in the desk drawer when his belt hit the floor. Everything was tidy as he was unbuttoning his shirt, and you pressed your lips against his and pulled him back towards you. He backed you up into the desk, lifting you up onto it. You ran your hands across his bare chest as he got the rest of the buttons undone and shrugged his shirt off. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and you helped him pull them and his boxer briefs down enough for his member to spring free. He forced your legs open and pulled your underwear to the side, teasing you with the tip of his dick.

"Good work, y/n. I'm lucky to have such a great secretary," he cooed. "Seems like you're going to be able to finish after all."

Dark entered you easily, and you both moaned, eyes rolling back with pleasure. He thrusted passionately, shaking the desk so much that you had to wrap your legs around him.

"Mmm, you feel so good, darling," he growled. "And I can tell how much you've missed this cock."

The study filled with whimpers and moans as Dark continued, moving at the perfect pace and using his hand on you again. You wanted to keep this going for a while, but ecstasy was building again, and Dark was determined to make you cum.

"Oh, fuck," you muttered into his ear as you hit your high, your walls contracting around him. He thrusted quicker and sloppier as you rode out your orgasm, and then he groaned as he came inside you, still dripping when he pulled out.

"So, roleplaying was a good idea," Dark decided once he caught his breath.

"I told you," you agreed, picking up articles of clothing off of the floor and handing them to him. "So, dinner. That's what I came in here for. What are you thinking?"

"Who cares when we've already had dessert? Make whatever you want, or nothing at all. I'm just happy to have you."

There it was - that sweet side. Damien had always been one to comfort and praise after intimacy, and you loved that Dark had kept that trait. He might be different, but he was still perfect. You had no complaints.