Valentine Vibes

*A/N: Female Dark x reader Valentines Day smut. Mature readers only.

Valentine Vibes

The moment you got your new dress on, you knew Dark was going to love it. You hated giving in to the ads that showed up for you online, but you hadn't been able to resist this one. An insanely sexy red dress, lacy at the top with underwire that enhanced and lifted your bust, shapewear inside to make sure the fitted fabric hugged you in all the right ways, and a slit on each side trailing down to the bottom of the floor length skirt. Not to mention the fact that even with the built in shapewear, there was an opening so you wouldn't have to embarrassingly strip naked every time you had to use the bathroom. The product was as advertised, and it fit you well. Paired with some high heels, styled hair, and elegant makeup, you couldn't have picked a better look for Valentine's Day.

Though his look didn't come from TikTok ads, Dark looked just as sexy. When you found him in the kitchen, he was in a lacy white dress shirt, his favorite black suit, and red accents like his pocket square and cufflinks and shoes. His hair had the perfect amount of wave and messiness to it, his shirt was unbuttoned just enough to drive you insane, and he was arranging roses in a vase for you.

"You got me flowers?" you asked, your lips curling up into a smile. You had both agreed on not getting each other any gifts and just enjoying a nice date. Of course, your outfit was something of a gift for him, as was the new lingerie waiting in your bedroom. But it wasn't only for him.

"They're for the house, so don't be mad. I know we said no gifts." Dark looked up from the roses and his eyes traveled down your body, lingering in certain places. He licked his lips as if you were the most delicious meal he had ever seen and he hadn't eaten in days. "Wow, y/n. You've outdone yourself. I mean, that dress..."

Dark couldn't resist. He was in front of you in an instant, his hands on your waist, He needed to touch you.

"You like it?" you asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Like isn't a strong enough word," Dark replied, tucking your curled hair behind your ear.

"You look incredible too, you know. You need to wear lace more often. You pull it off so well." You ran your fingers over the textured fabric, daring to undo a button on his already partially open shirt. "I know I said I wanted to, but do we have to go to dinner? Can't we just stay here instead?" Your hands fell down to his belt, which you tugged, bringing his body closer to yours.

"We have reservations," Dark reminded you, his breath tickling your ear as he spoke into it. He kissed your earlobe, then lightly bit and tugged on it with his teeth to tease you. He must have sensed that you were practically melting at the sensation, because he kissed your neck too, his soft lips moving against your delicate skin for a moment before he spoke again. "Besides, I have something for you that will make dinner even more worth it."

Dark pulled away and grabbed a box with a bow that you hadn't even noticed sitting on the counter. He handed it to you, and you glared at him.

"We said no gifts," you reminded him, reluctantly taking it.

"It's not only for you. It's for both of us. For our date. Just like how I know you didn't only get that dress because you liked it." You rolled your eyes and undid the bow, opening the box up. Inside was a red toy and a remote. Part of it was meant to be inserted, while the rest would sit against your clit to stimulate it. It was small and discreet enough that you could wear it under panties and clothes without anyone noticing.

"This is for dinner?" you questioned him, taking the toy out of the box. It was soft and flexible to the touch.

"You'll have to learn to be quiet," Dark grinned as you turned it on, testing how strong the vibrations could be made. You turned it back off and he took the remote from you, slipping it inside an interior pocket of his suit. "Go put it in so we can head out."