Talk Dirty To Me

A/N: This one shot is NSFW, read at your own risk.

Talk Dirty To Me

Prison relationships can be tricky. Even during free time, the guards are usually close by, keeping a careful watch over their inmates. You were lucky enough to have found yourself a special someone while you were stuck in Happy Trails Penitentiary for your crimes, but you were quickly learning how difficult it was to be involved with someone in prison.

Your prison boyfriend was Yancy. He was an incredibly hot Ohioan with an adorable accent, perfect hair, and a love for singing and dancing. He had been sent to Happy Trails for murdering his parents, which was awful. But when you looked at him, you didn't see a murderer. You saw a good man who had just made a bad mistake. And when he looked at you, he didn't see a museum robber - he saw a good person, too.

That was the thing about prison - everyone was there for a crime, and when you were new you just had to know about all of the bad things they had done. You wanted to compare yourself to them to try to make yourself feel better in the hopes that you'd find out that someone else had done something worse than you. But now, nobody really talked about their crimes. Everyone was there to get better and to learn from their mistakes. So instead of staying stuck in the past, you focused on the present and future. You talked about your interests, the current prison happenings; almost anything but the past. So you had easily fallen for Yancy, disregarding what he had done. And he had easily fallen for you.

By now, you and Yancy had expressed your feelings for each other, and you were in an official relationship. You did your best to sneak around, but that had proven to be difficult. Even though you shared a cell together, it was almost impossible to have any truly private time with each other. There was constantly at least one guard around just about everywhere in the prison. You were getting impatient and annoyed by it, wishing you and Yancy could just be alone for once. But even at night in your cell, you didn't have a good opportunity. There were two guards pacing up and down your hall all night, every night, peering inside your room as they neared it.

"Hey y/n. You awake?" Yancy whispered from the top bunk one night after a guard had passed by your cell.

"Yeah. You can't sleep either?" you asked quietly.

"Nope. I haven't been able to doze off yet. My mind just keeps going," he admitted.

"Whatcha thinking about? Maybe talking about it will help," you suggested.

"Oh, ya know. Normal stuff. Nitpicking my new dance routine I'm working on. Trying to get songs out of my head. Daydreaming about youse," he replied. A guard walked by again, and you waited for him to pass before you spoke.

"What about me?" you questioned him, smiling slightly.

"I don't know. It's like, even though we're in the same room, I miss you. I just wanna be able to kiss you whenever I feel like it without getting in trouble. And I wanna touch youse, and do other things..." he trailed off, and you could almost hear in his voice that he was smiling, too.

"What other things?" you asked him.

"Things that we would get in way worse trouble for than kissing," Yancy said.

"Okay. So, if there were no guards patrolling right now, and it really was just you and me and nobody else, what would you do?" you wondered, your mind wandering to dirty thoughts.

"Let's see. I'd come down there and lay next to youse, first of all," he decided, adjusting on the top bunk.

"As if there would be room for both of us on this tiny bed," you giggled softly.

"We could make it work if we both sucked it in," Yancy brainstormed. "Anyways, I'd kiss you all over the place. Your lips, your neck, your shoulders...maybe give youse a few love bites and leave a hickey or two," he continued. You practically melted at just the thought of that. You could almost feel his lips on your skin.

"That's a good start," you said.

"I'd touch you everywhere too. I'd reach underneath your shirt, and I'd grab that cute little ass of youses, and I'd get youse out of that black and white uniform real quick."

You felt yourself getting turned on by his words. You waited for him to keep going, and once the next guard went by, he did.

"Then I think I'd reach inside your panties and tease you little bit, let my fingers work their magic..."

You couldn't help yourself. You were desperate for his touch, but you couldn't have it. So you settled for your own instead. Your hand found its way inside your pants and underwear, and you began to touch yourself. Your movements shook the bed a tiny bit.

"What's going on down there? Are you touching yourself?" Yancy asked.

"Maybe...but shh. Don't tell the guards!" you joked.

"Fuck, that's hot, y/n," he said.

"Well, don't stop now. What would you do next?" you urged him on.

"Next I'd have you help me out of my clothes and I'd get those wet panties off of youse." You could feel more movement from the top bunk, and Yancy's blankets rustled. The bunk was rattling ever so slightly again.

"Seems like someone else is enjoying himself too," you smirked. "So, how would you fuck me, Yancy?"

"I'd love to have youse on top of me so I can watch you bounce on my big cock," he breathed. You could just imagine how he looked up in his bed; his eyes closed, biting his lip, trying not to moan or move the bed too much as he stroked his hard member. There was something so thrilling about the two of you secretly talking so dirty to each other and touching yourselves in your cell while the guards were around, passing by every couple of minutes.

You were both careful about staying quiet and pausing your fun as guards came and went, but the closer each of you got to climaxing, the harder it was to stay in control. You clasped your hand over your mouth to stifle your moans as you came, and you heard Yancy mumbling curses under his breath as he finished above you.

"Hey! Settle down in there and get to sleep!" a guard warned, banging his fist on the cell door. He hovered for a moment to make sure the two of you were going to behave, then reluctantly walked away.

"Well, that was fun," you whispered.

"Yeah. If we don't find a way to sneak around the guards soon, we may have to make this a regular thing," he realized. "I want youse so bad."