Quarantine and Chill

A/N: This is a Darkstache smut intended for mature readers only. Skip if you're not into that kind of thing. Also, there will be a part 2 of this ;) Enjoy!

Quarantine and Chill

It had been a month since quarantine had begun due to Covid-19, and Dark and Wilford hadn't left the house since then. They ordered just about everything they needed online and had things delivered. For Dark, who was a homebody, a long quarantine wasn't really a big deal. But for Wilford, it was awful. Wil loved going out and socializing, and Dark could tell he was getting restless. Hell, he was restless after one week. Dark wanted to do something nice for Wilford to help ease the stir craziness, and he had the perfect idea. Since Wilford couldn't go out to a club like he so badly wanted to, Dark was going to bring the club to him.

Just about everything Dark would need to do this was already available at the manor. Lots of booze, a good speaker system, and all kinds of crazy party lights and decorations that were stashed away for special occasions. The only problem was that Dark couldn't exactly kick Wilford out of the house so he could secretly set everything up to surprise him. Instead, Dark ordered a bunch of candy and sweets that Wilford ate in one sitting, which put him to sleep when he crashed after an insane sugar rush. With Wil napping away in his bedroom upstairs, Dark had the perfect opportunity to set up the main floor for a night of partying.

Dark got to work, moving the furniture in the living room to create a dance floor. He set up a disco ball and colorful lights that could be put on just about any setting you could think of. He turned the kitchen into a bar, getting out their large collection of alcohol, a tumbler for mixing, fancy glasses, and garnishes for decoration. He got a playlist of some of Wilford's favorite music ready to go and once everything looked good enough, he went upstairs and gently shook Wil awake.

"Good evening Wil," Dark smiled as Wilford slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, glancing at the clock for confirmation that it actually was that late.

"How long was I out for?" Wilford mumbled sleepily.

"A couple hours. Apparently it is possible for you to have too much sugar," Dark replied. "Why don't you put on something nice and come downstairs with me? I have a surprise for you."

Wil raised his eyebrows, not used to hearing things like this from Dark.

"A surprise? What do you mean?" he questioned him.

"Just get dressed and you'll see," Dark answered.

Wil put on one of his usual flamboyant outfits and took Dark's hand. Together they headed downstairs and went into the living room. With a snap of Dark's fingers, the lights began flashing bright rainbow hues and music blared through the speakers.

"I know you hate being stuck at home, so I had an idea. I figured since we can't go out, we might as well bring the party here," Dark explained. Wilford's face lit up as he admired the transformed space.

"Dark, this is absolutely magnificent! You really did all of this for me?!" he exclaimed.

"Mhm. Come into the kitchen; there's more."

Dark showed Wilford the "bar", and Wil's smile grew even wider.

"I'll even be your bartender," Dark decided, picking up a glass and tossing it around, showing off fancy bartending tricks that Wilford didn't even know he could do.

"That's so sweet! Come here!" Wil pulled Dark into a super tight bear hug. Dark rolled his eyes and pulled away, but deep down he was glad that Wilford was so pleased with the surprise.

"Alright, alright! Stay on your side of the bar. What can I make for you?"

Wilford requested a sweet and strong martini which Dark masterfully crafted for him, actually having a lot of fun playing bartender. When he slid the finished product towards his "customer, Wil asked what he owed him.

"Drinks are free for you. But tips are appreciated," Dark winked. Wilford grabbed him by the tie and pulled him in for a kiss, which Dark didn't even pretend not to like.

Once he had poured himself a glass of wine, Dark joined Wilford on the makeshift dance floor and they had a blast dancing together. Whenever they found that their glasses were empty, Dark was quick to refill them and Wil made sure to tip him every time with a kiss, each one a little more sloppy the more alcohol he had.

"I need a refill!" Wilford slurred a couple hours in, when his glass was empty once again.

"No you don't, you're plenty tipsy already," Dark argued, taking the glass from him and setting it down on the nearby coffee table.

"Well, judging by the fact that you were grinding on me a couple songs ago, I'd say you're as drunk as I am!" Wil chuckled.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Dark retorted, pulling Wil towards him and pressing his lips against Wil's before he could argue.

Normally, Wilford was the flirtatious one and the first to make a move. But after enough alcohol, Dark tended to take on this role.

Dark and Wil stood in the center of their pretend dancefloor, Wil's fingers tangled in Dark's hair and Dark's hands tightly gripping Wil's hips as their tongues wrestled in a deep kiss.

"Making out in the middle of the club? This is not like you at all!" Wilford joked, since Dark normally would avoid too much PDA in public.

"Well, I guess you're going to have to get used to the new me, because I'm just getting started," Dark grinned. His lips drifted to Wil's neck and he sucked hickeys into his skin. Wil had a smile on his face and his eyes closed as Dark loosened Wil's bowtie and undid the top few buttons of his pink shirt so he could bruise more of his delicate skin. When he noticed a bulge beginning to form in Wil's pants, Dark undid his belt and zipper and got down on his knees.

Wilford moaned as Dark blew him, not used to being pleased like this. Usually when it came to sex, he took orders from Dark. But this time, Dark's priority was making sure his partner felt good. He took Wil's entire length down his throat, swirling his tongue around it just the way Wil liked it. Wil was in ecstasy, not really wanting Dark to stop. But at the same time, he wanted Dark to be satisfied too. Especially after all of the amazing things Dark had done for him.

"Dark?" Wilford grabbed Dark's head and gently pushed him away so Dark would stop.

"What's wrong? Am I being too rough?" Dark worried.

"No. Trust me, this is hot as fuck. I just really want you to fuck me. Right now."

They didn't waste any time going up to one of their bedrooms. Instead, Dark bent Wil over the couch that was pushed up against the wall and fucked him right then and there. Wil stroked himself as Dark dug his nails into Wil's hips and thrusted into him. Neither of them could keep quiet, and it wasn't long before they both came, moaning out each other's names as they finished.

"This was a really great surprise," Wilford decided once they got cleaned up and dressed. Dark agreed and they stuck to water as they enjoyed a few more songs together before heading up to bed. Maybe this quarantine wasn't so bad after all...