Whatever I Tell You

A/N: This is a smut one shot and is meant for 18+ readers. If you're uncomfortable reading smut, this one's not for you. Otherwise, enjoy! And make sure to check out the song I've attached to the chapter, it inspired it :)

Whatever I Tell You

"Have you ever been tied up before?" a deep, seductive voice asked. You were sitting on a soft king-sized bed in a big, gorgeous crimson and black bedroom. Butterflies fluttered deep in your stomach at these words and your heart raced.

"No, I haven't," you replied timidly. A satisfied smile appeared on Dark's greyscale face and you weren't quite sure if it scared you or excited you. It was intimidating being with him. You were worried if you could handle him, or if he might hurt you. But you were attracted and intrigued by him, too, so you stayed.

"Well, there's a first time for everything. Personally, I think you'll love it."

Dark walked over to his dresser, opening up the bottom drawer. That was where he kept his adult toys. You were curious about his collection, but also a little hesitant. He seemed to have just about anything you could think of, as if he wanted to be prepared for every occasion. But tonight, he pulled out black silk bondage ties, a matching blindfold, and a leather whip. The butterflies in your stomach were more aggressive as he closed the drawer and came up to you. Chills slivered down your spine as he leaned down and his lips grazed the skin on your neck, quickly and easily getting you in the mood. You closed your eyes and enjoyed every moment of him nibbling your ear, kissing your neck, and sucking on your sweet spots. It wasn't long before Dark was pulling your shirt over your head and tugging your pants off, discarding both carelessly on the floor.

"I know this is new for you, baby. But I'm going to walk you through it. You just have to do whatever I tell you," he explained. He played with the tassels on the whip, almost as if to tease you.

"How rough are you going to be?" you thought out loud, slightly concerned about whether or not you were ready to try something like this.

"As rough as you can handle," he growled. "Anytime you disobey me, I'll use this on you. Stand up and turn around." You did as you were told, not wanting to get in trouble.

"Bend over for me. I want you to know how it'll feel if you don't listen."

You bent over the bed and waited. Suddenly, you felt a sharp sting as the whip cracked against your skin. You crinkled your face up in discomfort, knowing that it must have left a red mark.

"That's me going easy on you. You'll be a good listener for me, won't you?" he spoke into your ear, his breath tickling it.

"Yes, Dark. I'll listen."

"Good. Now, give me your hands." You turned around to face him and obeyed. He grabbed the bondage ties off of the bed and tied your wrists together tightly. The fabric was soft, but the friction of it rubbing against you as you moved was uncomfortable.

Dark laid you down on your back on the mattress, then stripped out of his suit, making sure to be slow. He was putting on a show for you, and it was torture not being able to touch him. You yearned to feel how hot his skin was, to touch his muscular arms and abs, to help him out of his boxer-briefs...but then he put the blindfold over your eyes, and you couldn't even enjoy the view anymore.

With your eyes covered, your other senses were heightened. Every touch made you jump a little. Every sound seemed clearer. And the sultry scent of cologne seemed stronger.

Everything that happened next was a surprise. It was a little frightening at first, having no control over what was happening or knowledge of what might come next. But it soon became exhilarating.

Your arms were pushed up over your head, Dark's grip on your wrists very tight as he pinned them down on the pillows. You felt him straddling your hips, his upper body hovering above you.

"Keep your arms here. I don't want you moving them," he warned. "And how about a safe word? In case you need me to stop?"

"How about pineapple?" you suggested. It was the first random word that popped into your head.

"As you wish," he agreed. You felt his lips trailing down your body, making you shudder. When he got down to your underwear, he pulled it down carefully with his teeth. You had no idea what was going to happen next - it was exciting.

Next, Dark pleased you with his mouth, using his tongue in remarkable ways. But he stopped a lot sooner than you wanted him to - he was just being a tease.

"I can tell you want this so badly," Dark said, his hands caressing your body.

"Please, Dark. I need you," you pleaded, desperate.

"Mmm, I like hearing you say that," he purred. "Maybe I should tease you some more..."

You felt his bulge pressing up against you, daring to enter. But he barely gave you anything, obviously entertained by you squirming and biting your bottom lip in anticipation.

He stopped altogether after a bit more teasing, and you wondered if you should say something. But then he thrusted into you hard, taking you by surprise. You clenched your fists, wishing you could dig your nails into something other than your own palms. You tried to hold in moans as he pounded into you quickly and deeply, making you weak. He felt incredible.

"Say my name, y/n," Dark demanded. "Don't hold back."

"Yes, Dark," you answered.

"You're all mine, y/n. My obedient little slut," he reminded you. He slowed down and pulled out, and you frowned in disappointment. But luckily, that wasn't the end of it. He grabbed your waist and flipped you over onto your stomach.

"On your knees and elbows. Now." He put pillows under your stomach to help prop you up into position.

"You know, I think I've been going too easy on you. I want to hear you scream," he decided, pulling your hair and aggressively entering you again, without warning. This position allowed him to go even deeper than before, and he didn't hold back. He pounded into you with more force than you had ever felt. It simultaneously hurt and felt great, and you couldn't help but be vocal about it.

"Fuck yes, y/n," Dark groaned. "Tell me my name."

"Oh, Dark..." you mumbled into the pillows, scratching at the edge of the mattress with your bound hands.

"Baby, you can do better than that. I need you to scream it, or I'll have to punish you."

He found your g-spot, and you didn't even have to try to scream. It came naturally as your climax began to build, that mind-boggling feeling becoming stronger every time he thrusted.

"Oh, fuck! Dark, I'm gonna..."

"Tell me, y/n," he ordered.

"I'm gonna come!" you shouted, your orgasm hitting you hard. You finishing made Dark weak, and he let out a deep moan as he came too.

It took a few minutes for your heavy breaths to return to normal, and you were absolutely exhausted. You had a feeling you'd be sore tomorrow, too. But you didn't mind - a little soreness was a fair exchange for the best sex you'd ever had in your life.