Cravings

A/N: Female self insert Wilford Warfstache one shot containing sexual content. Read at your own risk!

Cravings

It was late when your stomach began to growl, reminding you that it had been a while since your last meal. You were up in your room, watching Netflix by yourself in your pajamas. You were craving something sweet; ice cream sounded particularly good to you. So you paused your show and got up off of your bed, pulling down your shorts which had ridden up a little.

Your pajama collection ranged from giant t shirts and baggy pajama pants to things more like what you were wearing now: a thin tank top and booty shorts that barely covered you. You usually only wore the latter in your room. There was a bathroom directly connected to it that was only yours, so you didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing too much of you once you were in your room for the night. But it was late, you weren't sure if anyone else was up, and you didn't feel like covering up before going downstairs or even putting on a bra. So you crept out the door as is, desperate for a sweet treat to satisfy your cravings.

When you got downstairs, the coast seemed to be clear. You didn't see any of your roommates, and most of the lights were off except for a couple lamps. You tiptoed into the kitchen and quietly opened up the freezer, grabbing some strawberry ice cream as well as some fresh strawberries from the fridge and some whipped cream.

You began scooping and preparing your bowl of late night dessert, and you jumped a little when you heard a voice behind you.

"I didn't know you were still up, y/n!"

It was Wilford, one of your roommates. He was quite an interesting personality. He talked with an accent and often slurred his words as if he was drunk even when he was stone cold sober. He had a flamboyant fashion sense and could pretty much always be seen wearing pink to match his mustache. He was a very outgoing and flirty guy, often admiring you. You laughed along with him and let him make his comments, but you never really made a move, and neither did he. He was a great friend, but you didn't see him in a romantic or sexual way. At least, not until now.

When you spun around in surprise, you were greeted by the vision of Wil wearing pink pajama pants but no shirt. His body was... well, incredible. You had never really seen him shirtless before. And the way his hair was kinda messy at the moment, in the sexiest way... what the hell was wrong with you? Never in your life had you ever thought of him in this way, and you had been living together for months.

"Yeah, I've just been watching stuff in my room. I had a craving for something sweet, so..." you replied, motioning towards your bowl.

"Of course! I'm craving something sweet myself. Mind leaving that stuff out?"

He came up to the counter and stood next to you, grabbing his own bowl and beginning to scoop out his own serving when you handed the scoop over to him. He was standing so close, his shoulder brushing up against yours every so often.

You finished fixing up your bowl before him, but before you could sneak away to the island in the center of the kitchen and have a seat at one of the stools tucked underneath it to eat, Wil opened his mouth and squeezed some of the Reddi Whip directly into it.

"Want some?" he offered.

"I've got some on my ice cream, thanks," you replied.

"Oh, come on. It's good by itself, too! Open up."

You gave in and he squeezed some into your mouth. A little got on your chin, which he wiped up with his finger that he then sucked clean.

"Are those pajamas new? I've never seen you wear them," Wilford realized, very obviously looking you up and down. You noticed his eyes wandering a little at your chest. You looked down and realized your nipples were quite visible through the fabric.