Just Keep Recording

*A/N: This is a self insert, gender neutral smut shot about you and Mark. Enjoy sinners ;)

Just Keep Recording

It was the middle of the afternoon, and you were feeling bored and lonely. Mark was trying to get ahead and record a bunch of videos for his channel, so he had been in his office basically all day, except for a couple short breaks to eat and come check on you. But you were really in the mood to fool around, and you didn't want to wait until who knows when for him to finally end his recording session and stay downstairs with you. So you came to him instead.

You headed upstairs and knocked on the door, putting your ear up to it to listen for a response.

"Come on in!" Mark hollered. You opened the door and saw Mark at his desk, a list of games to play on one monitor and Steam opened up on another.

"Hey! How's recording going?" you asked, walking up behind his chair and wrapping your arms around him.

"Good. I still have one more video to record and then I'll be down. We'll do something fun tonight to make up for me being so busy today. Anything you want, okay babe?"

"That sounds good, but I really want to spend some time with you right now," you told him, giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Like I said, I'm almost done. Just give me maybe 20 minutes, 30 max. Then I promise I'm all yours," he assured you.

"What if we had some fun while you're working?" you suggested. This intrigued Mark, and he turned in his chair to face you.

"What do you mean by that, exactly?"

"You just start recording your video..." you started, climbing onto his lap, "...and I'll make you feel good." You pressed your lips against his and your hand went down to his crotch, stroking him through his sweatpants. He wasn't hard, but he quickly got a boner from your touch.

"That's a very sexy idea, but I think it'll be a little obvious in the video that something's going on, don't you?" he asked, biting his bottom lip.

"Well, I guess you'll have to try to stay focused on your game, won't you?" you smirked.

"Mmm, you're so bad," Mark grinned as you got down off of his lap and got on your knees under his desk. You tugged at his pants and he stood up so you could pull them down, along with his boxer-briefs. His erection sprang free as he opened up a game and began to record.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome back to SCP Containment Breach!" Mark began. Under the desk, you took his long member in your hand and began to stroke the entire length of it. So far, he was handling himself well, talking normally as he started the game.

Then you used your tongue, licking him from the base of his penis all the way to the tip, teasing him with your tongue and fondling him as you did so.

"I um...wow. Sorry, just really taking in and enjoying how much they improved the graphics since the last time I played..." Mark lied, trying to keep his composure. You teased him a little longer, but he was still handling things pretty well, so you knew you had to step it up a notch. You wanted a bigger reaction from him.

You took him in your mouth, wrapping your lips fully around his tip and taking him in shallowly at first, then gradually deeper and faster. You ran your tongue along him as you bobbed your head. You looked up at Mark, who was biting his lip again. You could tell he was trying so hard to stay quiet and still.

"Fuck, that feels so good...the game controls, I mean. They're great," Mark mumbled, shifting in his seat, wanting to thrust and buck his hips so badly.

You continued blowing him, taking him as deeply as you could. By the time you had his whole length down your throat, he couldn't hold back his moans any longer.

"I'm so fucking close," he groaned. He was still trying to play it off like he was just talking about the game, but anyone who watched this footage would easily be able to hear how sensual his voice sounded and see how aroused he really was.

"Mmm, baby, I'm gonna cum!" Mark moaned, the veins in his arms popping as he grasped the edge of his desk, no longer caring about the game. He twitched in his chair as you felt warm cum shooting onto your tongue, and you waited for the flow to stop before taking your lips off of him.

"Get up here," Mark demanded after catching his breath. You did as you were told. He pulled you onto his lap and kissed your lips desperately. You ran your fingers through his soft hair and his lips drifted down to your neck.

"Let me just pause this," he said, reaching out towards his computer.

"Just keep recording. You'll already have to delete most of the footage you have so far anyways. And besides, I've always liked the idea of doing stuff on camera," you confessed.

"Someone's feeling really naughty today, huh?" Mark smiled, giving you a few more kisses before he picked you up. "Lets go over to the couch. It's my turn to make you feel good."