Let Me Make it Up to You

*A/N: In Space With Markiplier Part 2 Spoilers, mature content, etc. Read at your own discretion.

Let Me Make it Up To You

Birds chirped and the sun shone outside on the morning of May 3rd, 2022. You were inside, enjoying your second cup of coffee and rewatching a comfort show on Netflix, decompressing from the exciting previous night. You had spent the majority of the day getting through In Space With Markiplier Part 2, mapping out the paths as you went and ensuring you got every route, checking social media and chatting with friends to see if there was anything you missed. You didn't think you had actually dreamt about it, but you spent that night in bed wondering, fantasizing, and reliving it in your brain. This morning you knew you should take a break from it.

It was a seemingly normal morning. You were cozy under a blanket on your comfy couch, natural light lit your living room, and the caffeine was waking you up. But it wasn't long before things got strange and unexpected.

A slight ringing began in your ears, which wasn't out of the ordinary. Tinnitus could be a bitch. And that's what you assumed it was, until it got so loud and strong that you began to feel a bit dizzy and had to hold your head for a moment. This could only mean one thing. This was essentially the equivalent to a doorbell or a "headed your way" text. It was a heads up that Dark was nearby.

The ringing subsided enough for you to get up, and you slowly made your way to your front door. It had a window on it that showed you who was outside, and sure enough, when you gazed through the glass, a familiar face was there.

You were quick to unlock the door and open it. "Dark?"

"Hello, y/n. I expect you're disappointed by my very minor and perhaps lackluster appearance in Space, hm?" He was dressed in a nice suit as always, hair looking soft and perfect and eyes as dark and dangerous as ever. His red and blue auras seemed calm, and he wasn't glitching much at the moment.

"I'll admit that I was expecting a little bit more..." you said.

"Yes, I thought so. I'm sure you were hoping that it was me delivering that pizza or offering to fix your pipes," Dark grinned. You gulped. As hilarious as the porn tropes in ISWM were in the romance route, you had to admit that they made your head spin. And Dark being in one of them, well...yes, you would have enjoyed that.

"I, um..."

"Don't lie to me, y/n," he warned, glitching slightly. "You can admit it. You and I both know that you would have loved that. And besides," Dark stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "I could give you much more than he ever could. Honestly, I doubt that asshat would even be able to make you cum." Dark's hands found your waist and he pulled you closer to him. When he spoke next, his breath tickled your ear. "I could make you cum as many times as you wanted, and every time would be better than the last."

You could feel your underwear getting wet just from that last statement. You so badly wanted him to prove his point to you. And judging by the fact that he came here to tell you that, you had a feeling you were about to have a good workout this morning.

"How about I make it up to you - the whole, not being in the show much?" Dark suggested, tucking your hair behind your ear and tilting your chin up.

"Okay," you nodded. He pressed his lips against yours and you gladly kissed him back over and over again. He guided you towards the couch as you made out, and you were surprised when the backs of your legs made contact with the fabric, so wrapped up in the kissing that you didn't realize where you were going. You practically fell down onto the sofa, and Dark fluffed the pillows for you and helped you get comfortable on your back. He unbuttoned his suit jacket, and you admired the veins in his hands as he removed it and carefully set it aside. He rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt and got on top of you, his strong body hovering above yours as his lips met your neck. He sucked on your delicate skin, his hands feeling you up underneath your clothes. He teased your nipples with his fingers, pinching them and making them hard. Before you knew it, he was pulling off your pajama shorts that you were still in.