Hot

A/N: Self insert that contains smut. Don't read if you're not interested in that kind of thing. Enjoy, sinners ;)

Hot

"Thank you everybody so much for watching and I will see you in the next video. Buh-bye!" You waved with Mark as he completed his outro, finishing out a video.

You were incredibly fortunate - you were one of very few fans who had ever been in one of Markiplier's videos. He wanted to find ways to get fans more involved in the channel, so he had decided to start selecting fans to do videos and streams with him, and you were the first lucky winner. He had kindly invited you into his recording space to do a couple gaming videos, and that was just the beginning of what was in store.

Unfortunately, he was working out the kinks of the air conditioning in his new office, and it was getting toasty rather quickly.

"Do you think it's hot in here?" Mark complained, glancing at the thermostat. "I'm so fucking hot." He grabbed his sweatshirt and pulled it over is head. His t-shirt underneath got stuck and was partially pulled up with the hoodie, showing his muscular torso. You couldn't help but stare. He wasn't lying, he was so fucking hot. All day he had been unintentionally intensifying your crush on him. But this time, he noticed you looking as he pulled his t-shirt back down.

"Is something wrong?" he wondered as you quickly averted your eyes, flustered.

"No. It's just that you're right, it's pretty warm in here. I think I just need some water." You went over to the mini fridge and grabbed yourself a water bottle which you chugged half of very quickly before returning to your seat.

"Are you sure that's going to quench your thirst?" Mark asked, raising his eyebrows at you.

"Why wouldn't it?" you questioned him, confused.

"I don't know, sometimes water use isn't enough. It seems like your problem might be a different kind of thirst."

You were taking another sip as he spoke, and some of your water dribbled out of your mouth at his comment.

"That's interesting, coming from the person who's taking his clothes off and moaning about how hot he is," you muttered, wiping your mouth and your now slightly damp shirt. You could feel heat flooding to your cheeks in embarrassment.

"Yeah, because I know you like it. But tell you what, why don't I make it up to you? I think I can actually help with your problem." Mark took the water bottle out of your hand and set it down on the desk, then pulled you to your feet. He backed you into the wall and put his hands on either side of you, trapping you there.

"Mark...what are you doing?" you asked nervously, very much aware of how close he was to you; how close his lips were to yours...

"I'm giving you what you want. I know you've fantasized about things like this. Haven't you?" He gently bit your earlobe, giving it a slight tug with his teeth. His lips grazed your neck, and he stopped at your sweet spot to suck on it lightly. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was making you so weak.

"Do you want me to stop?" he inquired, and you were quick to shake your head no. "I didn't think so. Do you want to come with me to my bedroom?" You nodded, a grin spreading across your face. He took your hand and led you out of his office and down the hall to his room.

"Come on, I want you on my lap," he said, sitting down on his bed and pulling you on top of him. You wanted him so badly that you couldn't stand it anymore. You pressed your lips against his, throwing your arms around his neck. He gladly kissed you back, gripping your waist tightly. Within moments his tongue was battling yours and his hands were wandering your body. You had assumed he was just teasing you for fun before; that there was no way he could be interested in you. But it was clear now that he wanted you back.

"Why don't you help me with my shirt?" Mark suggested when he noticed you tightly gripping the hem of it. He raised his arms and you happily pulled it up off of him and tossed it to the floor, scanning every bit of his exposed skin. You greedily ran your hands over his chest and down his abs, stopping just above his waistband.

"I know you don't want to stop there. But let's get your shirt off, first. I've been dying to see what you've got hiding underneath." He stripped you of your shirt, his eyes lustfully taking in his new view. He kissed your neck, then your collarbone, and all down your chest. You grinded on him as the two of you kissed and touched each other, wanting to tease him like he had teased you. It seemed to work. You felt a bulge in his pants in no time.

"Take these off," he demanded, pulling at the waistband of your leggings. "Now."

You did as you were told and helped him with his sweatpants. He pulled you back on top of him and unclasped your bra, throwing it to the side. You touched him through the fabric of his stretched boxer briefs, desperate for more of him. His hand slipped underneath the satin material of your underwear, teasing your clit with his fingers and inserting a couple.

"Fuck, you're soaking wet. You really are thirsty today, aren't you?" he commented, pumping his fingers inside of you.

"Yes. I need you, Mark," you confessed.

"You know, I don't usually fuck my fans. I think you're going to have to beg," Mark smirked, pulling his fingers out to your dismay.

"Oh, come on. You know how bad I want you. How bad I need you," you said, but he didn't budge. "Please, Mark."

"Please what, y/n? What do you want me to do?" His gorgeous brown eyes were staring intensely into yours. That along with his sensual voice was making you melt.

"Please fuck me." You gave him your best puppy dog eyes and that seemed to do the trick.

"Mmm, I like it when you beg. Why don't you lay on your back and get these off?" Mark commanded, giving your panties a tug. He got up to grab a condom and you obeyed. He tore off his own underwear and stretched the condom over his dick, which was bigger than you were expecting, and bigger than what you were used to. Not that you were going to complain, of course.

Mark got on top of you and teased you, giving you just the tip. He had to know you needed more than that, but you could tell he was having fun messing with you.

"Mark, please..." you pestered him. Without warning, he thrusted hard and deep, giving you every inch of him. You couldn't stifle your moan.

"Sorry, y/n. Is this better?" he questioned you, his movements rough.

"Mhm," you decided. "You feel so fucking good."

The bed shook as you moved in sync with one another and his hand found your clit again, giving you exactly what you wanted. Soon you felt a climax begin to build, making your breaths heavier. He seemed to take notice.

"Are you going to come for me baby?" he breathed. It seemed like he might be getting close too.

"Yes," you moaned, digging your nails into his back. You didn't have enough focus to check if you were hurting him or not. Your orgasm built up and when you came, you came hard, not even trying to be quiet about it.

"Fuck yes, y/n! I'm going to fucking come."

A few deep thrusts and sexy moans later, he climaxed too. He pulled out and the two of you just laid back on his bed for a couple minutes, catching your breath.

"So much for getting cooled off," you laughed as you both cleaned yourselves up and began getting dressed.

"Yeah, I think we need a break before we do another video," he agreed. "Then maybe we can have another intermission like this afterwards."

"That sounds good to me," you decided. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you back down onto the bed with him to cuddle and make out just a little bit more before you had to go record again.