Night Swimming

A/N: This is a gender neutral Dark x reader smut. Mature readers only. Enjoy! 

Night Swimming

Say what you will about summer, but it definitely has its pros. Probably the biggest one is the fact that the weather is usually good for being outside, and nights are never too cold. The best part about this particular summer night was that you were spending it with Dark at his luxurious manor, complete with a gorgeous deck with plenty of lighting and seating, a spacious, heated pool, and a relaxing hot tub. You had never really spent much time outside at his place, but it was the first official night of summer, and you both had agreed it would be a waste to not take advantage of the outdoor amenities. So Dark had instructed you to go get changed into your swimsuit and to meet him outside when you were ready.

You took your f/c swimsuit into one of the guest bathrooms on the main floor. You never really got over how nice everything about this house was. It was filled with smooth marble countertops, high end furniture, and chandeliers. You were constantly admiring everything in it, wishing you could move in. But for now, you just insisted on coming to Dark's place instead of inviting him over to yours whenever he wanted to spend time with you privately.

You let your clothing and undergarments drop to the floor as you undressed, stepping into your brand new swimsuit that you actually felt rather confident in. You examined yourself in the mirror, turning and posing, imagining what Dark might think when he saw you. He pretty much always thought you looked great, no matter what you were (or weren't) wearing. But you had a feeling he'd really like this.

You threw a cover up on over your swimsuit and grabbed your clothes off of the floor, folding them into a nice little pile that you left on the counter. You made your way out back, stepping out onto the deck. Dark was standing next to the pool in a casual, black, short-sleeved button up shirt and black swim trunks dotted with red roses. He had a glass of wine in each hand and there were fresh towels on the lounge chairs next to him.

"Hello, darling. Would you like a drink?" Dark greeted you.

"Of course," you answered with a smile, taking one of the glasses from him and having a sip.

"Let's see your swimsuit," he said, not wasting any time. He took a drink out of his own glass and set it down, and you followed suit so you could show off for him.

You pulled off your cover up and draped it over the back of one of the lounge chairs, and you spun around for Dark to get a good look at every inch of you. He eyed you hungrily, clearly pleased with what he was seeing.

"You look incredible," he grinned, pulling you in for a kiss. He didn't even bother starting with his hands on your waist; they went straight to your ass and squeezed, and he playfully bit your bottom lip and tugged on it.

"Let's see your swimsuit without the shirt. You know I like you better without one anyways," you told him, undoing his buttons. He shrugged his shirt off and tossed it on top of your discarded coverup.

"You look amazing," you admitted, running your hands over his bare gray skin. You loved absolutely everything about his body. His muscular arms, his built chest, his toned abs, his tantalizing v-lines...the list went on and on.

"Ready to get in?" Dark wondered, motioning towards the pool. You nodded and you both moved your wine glasses to the edge of the pool and stepped into the cool water. You slowly let your bodies adjust to the temperature, eventually making your way down the pool steps and then going under. You came back up with purposeful grace, slicking your wet hair back and out of your face. You adjusted your swimsuit, showing your body off a little more. You checked to see if Dark was watching, and he was.