Members Only

A/N: Self insert and NSFW so read at your own discretion! And there will be a part 2 of this in the future ;)

Members Only

Mark cared a lot about the members of his channel, and he was constantly trying to find ways to make the membership well worth their while. He had been throwing out his own ideas and taking suggestions during member streams for months. After some research and planning, he had decided on an "after dark" type of stream that he would do once a week, late at night for his more mature members. Only 18+ members could watch, since it was essentially a cam show, where viewers could chat and make kinky requests. You were excited when you got the notification for his first one, your phone dinging with the notification as you laid in bed.

"Hello everybody! Welcome, all my 18 years and older members, to the very first Mature Members Mixer," Mark spoke to the camera. He appeared to be in a separate recording space from his normal videos. This room still had cool color-changing lights, but there was a couch in the center of the room which Mark was sitting on, and there were various adult toys on the coffee table in front of him and hanging on the walls.

"Now, I've done a lot of things that have been new for me; posing nude for the calendar, trying crazy shit for Unus Annus...but this definitely going to be a learning experience for me. Consider this stream a trial run. I don't really know what the hell I'm doing, but I'll try my best here, and I know you guys will help me along the way."

"As you can see, I've got a large collection of toys for these streams. I'm sure many of you would love for me to use some of them on you..." Mark began, eyeing the objects on the table and giving the camera a wink. "...but unfortunately, I'll just have to use them on myself for now."

"As long as things go well tonight, I plan to have themes for future sessions. I'll wear something special, decorate to match, maybe even dress up as Egos and do streams as them. But for tonight, it's just me. I thought I'd get a feel for what you guys like and want. So, what should I start with?"

The chat flooded with requests for various things. Stripping, dirty talk, paddles and whips, bondage rope, ball gags, moaning, etc. You name it, there was mention of it in the chat. But Mark decided to start by first getting a little more comfortable.

He pulled his sweatshirt off, his shirt underneath coming up a little to show his stomach. Not that it mattered; he stripped out of that, too.

"I did you all a favor and didn't wear any underwear, but I still think we can do better."

Mark touched himself through his sweatpants, giving himself a few good strokes until he started to get hard. He knew his fans were dying to know how big he was, and it showed very obviously through his pants now. The comments ranged from heart eye and eggplant emojis to mentions of his size to people asking for him to take more off.

"You want me to take my pants off, too?" Mark asked. When everyone in chat spammed yes, he just smirked. "Nah, I don't think I will. It's more fun just to tease you guys."

Mark seemed to have a lot of fun experimenting as he continued the stream. He tested out a paddle, trying it first on his thigh just to test how hard he should use it, then spanking himself a few times. He got out a whip, thrashing it against the table and the floor, teasing the audience with it.

"You've all been bad, haven't you? Come here so I can punish you," he role-played, and everyone in chat was clearly having a good time with every kinky thing he said to them.

Mark tried on a ball gag, a collar, and even played around with some bondage rope, although he said he didn't really know how to properly tie it yet and would learn for future streams.

But probably the best part of the stream was the end, when he went back to showing off and touching himself.

He inched his sweatpants down a little to show off his v lines, and he ran his hands up and down his body and through his hair. He grabbed himself through his pants again, making sure he stayed nice and hard.

"How about a cum show to end this? I don't know about you guys at home, but I could really use a good release," he decided. The fans watching overwhelmingly said yes, so he went for it.

Mark closed his eyes and stroked himself, forgetting about everything except pleasing himself. He moaned and cursed, one hand on his dick and the other clutching the couch, his nails digging into the fabric as he pleasured himself.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum, guys," he announced, his back arching as he released. He sat on the couch, breathing heavily for a moment before he returned his attention to his members.

"Fuck, I'm gonna have to go change now. But hopefully you guys enjoyed this as much as I did. I'm going to have to work out the kinks-" he winked, "-of it but I'm hoping to be able to offer private sessions to you guys soon so we can chat one-on-one and you can give more personal requests. But until then, let me know in the comments what you'd like to see in future streams and I'll get a poll together for you to vote for what I should do first. Thanks so much for watching, have fun rewatching because I know damn well some of you will watch again, and I'll see you in the next Mature Member Mixer. Buh-bye!"