Restricted

A/N: This is a self-insert smut one shot about Yancy. Enjoy, sinners. 

Restricted

Friday nights in prison weren't generally all that exciting, but on this particular Friday, you were actually going to have some fun. If your plan worked, at least.

You had been dating a fellow prisoner named Yancy for a little while now, and you were desperate to spice things up and try something new with him. With a little help from some fellow inmates, you had managed to get your hands on a few extra items and you had intel on a room that some inmates snuck away to when they wanted to be alone. You and Yancy were finally going to have a good chance to be intimate with no interruptions, and you had something specific in mind for him.

Yancy's crimes were pretty serious - he had killed both of his parents. And he could be tough when he needed to, but deep down, he was really just a big old teddy bear. You knew he was a sub at heart. So tonight, he was going to play that part, and you would be a dom.

You were all smiles when free time came. You stopped in your cell to grab the extra sheets you had snatched from the laundry room and once you had tracked him down, you grabbed Yancy's hand.

"Where are we going?" Yancy questioned you as you pulled him along.

"You'll see. I have a surprise planned for you."

You led him through the halls, making sure no guards saw you, then brought Yancy to the secret room. One of your best prison friends was waiting outside the door; she was going to be your lookout in case a guard came that way.

"Is this the private room I've been hearing about?" Yancy wondered.

"Mhm, sure is. I thought you and I could use some alone time. Tiny's going to keep watch for us and warn us if anyone's coming," you explained.

"Have fun, guys!" Tiny winked, opening the door for you and Yancy. You pulled him inside and shut the door behind him, ready to get started.

The room was an old closed off cell. It was about the same size as your own, with two beds, two end tables, and a toilet. It had probably been in use by the prison at one point, but had clearly been abandoned for a while other than the use it had been getting recently from other prisoners.

"I can't believe you got us a room," Yancy grinned as he pinned you against the wall, his lips crashing suddenly against yours.

"Slow down, babe," you said, breaking away from him. "You're not in charge tonight. I am."

He was surprised when you got out the sheets that you had stuffed under your clothes, out of sight of the guards.

"Lay down on a bed for me," you commanded, rolling the sheets up so they could act as ropes. Yancy did as he was told and you began tying the sheets to his wrists and ankles and attaching the other ends to the bed.

"Youse is gonna tie me up?" Yancy asked, excitement evident on his handsome face.

"Yeah. You're always saying that you don't want to be free, so I thought you'd enjoy being a little restricted," you said. "That's not too tight, is it?"

"No, it's perfect," he replied.

Good, Then just lay back, relax, and do everything I say," you told him.

You climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. Your lips found his, and he eagerly kissed back. Your tongues fought for dominance, and you bit his bottom lip, feeling playful. He clearly was satisfied with making out, but you moved your lips to his neck after a minute or two, planting kisses all the way down it. You slipped your hands underneath his shirt, and his skin was soft and warm.

You grinded against him, and you could tell that he wanted to touch you. He was pulling at his restraints, and you pinned his wrists back down on the bed as a warning.

"You better behave," you cautioned him.

"Sorry, y/n. I will," Yancy promised.

There was an obvious bulge in his striped pants as you stripped out of your clothes and teased him some more. You touched him through the thin fabric of his pants, but he wanted more.

"Y/n, please," he begged.

"What do you want?" you inquired, even though you were pretty sure you already knew the answer.

"I want youse to ride me," he confessed.

You would give him what he wanted, but not before messing with him some more.

You pulled his pants down and then his underwear, his erection springing up. You took it in your hand, stroking and licking it from top to bottom a few times before wrapping your lips fully around it. He moaned as you blew him, his body squirming in pleasure. But you shifted gears quickly, stepping out of your underwear so you could get back on top.

You settled down onto his dick, both of you biting your bottom lips as he entered you. You bounced on top of him, doing your best to hold him down as he thrusted. You started slow, but easily got impatient. His low groans and the look on his face made you weak, and you picked up the pace.

"Fuck, y/n. I'm gonna come," Yancy warned, and you got off of him and let him pull out, a satisfied smile on your face as he finished.

You cleaned him up but didn't untie him yet.

"Now I want you to make me come," you demanded. You sat on his face and once again, he did as he was told, this time his tongue pleasing you in mind-shattering ways. You felt your climax coming and cursed when the feeling of euphoria washed over you, taking over your whole body. You were a little wobbly when you got up and finally untied him.

"So, how was that?" you asked Yancy as the two of you headed back towards your cells a few minutes later.

"Incredible. Youse can tie me up any time you like," he decided.

"You're such a sub," you laughed, but you didn't mind that at all.