Valentine's Day

*Smut warning: If you don't like reading sexual content, you might want to skip this one shot.*

Valentine's Day

Mark's hands were on my waist, slowly beginning to creep underneath my shirt as we kissed in his living room. It was Valentine's Day, and we had finished eating the amazing dinner he had insisted on making for us. It appeared that we both were ready for dessert, and yet, the chocolate covered strawberries were still sitting in the fridge.

"Should we move to your bedroom?" he asked as I played with the hem of his shirt, wanting to take it off of him.

"Mhm. I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick and then I'll meet you in there," I told him. My place had two bathrooms: one for guests and one connected to my room. The one in my room was also connected to my walk-in-closet, so I snuck in there through the bathroom as Mark sat on my bed, waiting. I eyed my lingerie options that I had hanging up. I had bought a few new things recently, and I still wasn't sure what I wanted to wear tonight. I looked over my choices quickly before choosing a red and black lacy bustier with a matching thong and thigh-highs. I changed into my new sexy outfit and then looked at myself in the mirror once before leaving through the bathroom. I didn't always find myself to be that attractive and I definitely didn't have a perfect body, but in this, I felt amazing. It showed off my hourglass shape, made my legs look long, and enhanced my D cups.

I walked into the bedroom with confidence, and Mark's eyes widened and jaw dropped as soon as he saw me. That was just the reaction I was hoping for.

"Sorry, I wanted to change into something more comfortable," I smirked as I sat on his lap.

"How the hell did I manage to get such an incredibly sexy girlfriend?" he wondered, still eyeing my outfit. "You look absolutely amazing."

"Thanks," I replied as he went from nibbling on my ears to kissing my neck, his hands tightly gripping my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. When I got the chance, I pulled his shirt up over his head so I could touch his warm skin and admire his naturally built body that had been enhanced by his recent workouts. He aggressively pressed his lips against mine and his hands found their way up my body to my breasts. I could already feel him beginning to get hard so I pulled off his pants and turned around to grind on him. His hands found my breasts again and his erection became more prominent, stretching out his boxer-briefs. He seemed to be getting impatient, because he turned me around and began to undo the lace-up front of my lingerie. I knew he wanted to get down to it, so I took off my thigh-highs as he pulled the bustier off of me, throwing it on the floor. He sensually bit my bottom lip as I touched him through his last remaining layer of clothing, reminding myself of just how big he was.

"My new underwear is getting soaked, babe," I told him.

"Let's fix that, then," he answered, pulling mine off along with his own. He pushed me down onto the bed and teased my clit with his hard dick, enticing me even more.

"Mark, please..." I begged.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees," he growled as he got up to grab a condom. I did as I was told and a moment later, he was thrusting into me slowly and deeply, already making me moan even though we had just started.

"You feel so good..." I mumbled into a pillow. He was already making me weak and I had dropped down to my elbows, completely under his control.

"So do you, baby. But now it's your turn to take control," he breathed into my ear, sending a chill down my spine. He pulled out and I pushed him down onto his back so I could ride him. He grabbed my boobs as I bounced on his dick, causing him to weaken under my command this time.

"I'm getting so close," he groaned. "Why don't you get on your back so I can do it how you like it and make you cum, too?" he suggested. We switched places and he thrusted hard and fast, hitting just the right spot and making me scream his name as I clutched the headboard. He pulled out and took off the condom, letting his cum drip onto my breasts and stomach. We both stayed where we were for a moment, breathing heavily to recover. Once we caught our breaths, we cleaned up and got dressed in pajamas so we could be comfortable for the rest of the night. We headed back into the kitchen to get the actual dessert that we had neglected and we spent a couple hours watching a movie before round two. We were exhausted afterwards and fell asleep quickly, but it was completely worth it. Staying in for Valentine's Day was an even better idea that I had originally thought.

Hey guys, I thought I'd post a one shot for Valentine's Day, and it ended up being smutty...oops. I hope some of you enjoyed it, anyways. Please vote for this one shot if you did, and as usual, I love hearing your comments! Thanks for reading and have a great Valentine's Day (if you're reading this on Valentine's Day).