Last Night

*A/N: Actor Mark female insert smut shot. Can you believe you slept with a snake?

Last Night

The sound of birds chirping awoke you. You laid still, keeping your eyes closed for a few minutes, not ready to be awake yet. When you did finally open your eyes, it took a few moments to adjust. Light was sneaking in through the curtains, a bit too bright for your taste. You had partied a little harder than you had planned to last night, and would gladly stay in bed and sleep for a few more hours. But you realized that the curtains in the room you were supposed to be in were black, and these were red...

You looked to your right and realized that you were not alone in bed. Mark was next to you, his eyes fluttering open as if he sensed that you were looking at him. You were in bed with Mark?! You really had partied too hard.

"Morning, gorgeous," he smiled.

"Why am I in your room?" you quickly asked. He had offered for you to stay in one of the guest bedrooms after yet another one of his famous parties full of drinks and debauchery. This room was definitely not it.

"Why do you think?"

"I don't know. I don't remember. We didn't...did we?" you inquired, afraid of the answer. You had never had any desire to sleep with Mark. I mean, sure, he was rich and famous and hot as hell, but his personality was atrocious. Something told you that in bed, he'd only care about himself and would act like as much of an asshole as he did in any other situation. You had really only attended his party for some free booze and to hang out with friends, not for him.

"Didn't what? Fuck?" he asked. You nodded. "Baby, how could you forget? You were screaming my name."

"Don't mess with me, Mark," you warned, sitting up. You were in nothing but your underwear and one of his shirts. The rest of your clothes were on the floor. An empty condom wrapper was on the bedside table next to you. And then some of the memories came flooding back. The headboard crashing against the wall repeatedly. Your nails digging into the mattress. Him cursing as he came inside you.

"Oh, god. I remember now," you said, pushing your messy hair out of your face.

"Damn. I was really hoping I'd have a reason to refresh your memory. I still could..." Mark's arm snaked around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"No thank you," you declined, attempting to push him away. In doing so, you felt the hot skin on his defined abs. Why did he have to have such a nice body?

"Maybe we can make some new memories, then. I know you had quite a bit of wine, but there's no way you were that into me last night and now there's no interest at all. Don't you want this?" Mark grabbed your hand and guided it from his pecs, back down to his abs, and your fingers caught on the waistband of his underwear, accidentally pulling them down a bit.

"I don't have any interest in you as a person," you told him, not resisting him.

"Well, you clearly have interest in my dick," he grinned. "Come on, y/n. I'm ready for round two if you are." He guided your hand to his erection, and you were reminded of how big he was. And that got you thinking about how well he filled you up as he thrusted into you the night before...what was wrong with you? Somehow, you couldn't resist him, even though you hated him.

Mark's lips found your neck as you stroked him through his underwear, and you let out soft moans as his fingers slipped underneath the waistband of your panties and touched you.

"Maybe you wouldn't date me," Mark muttered, his breath tickling your skin. "But judging by how soaking wet you are, I'm guessing you do want to fuck me again."

"You cannot tell anyone about this," you warned, giving in.

"Okay. Let's go get in the shower."

Mark led you to the master bathroom, where he got the water started so it could warm up and then he immediately got your bra off of you. He cupped your breasts and kneaded them, stimulating your nipples with his fingers and pinching them a bit to tease you. He picked you up and set you on the bathroom counter, then pulled his boxers off and pushed your panties to the side. He entered you slowly, giving you time to adjust to his size now that you both were sober.You bit your lip and shut your eyes, and he took notice.

"You sure you can handle all of this?" he grinned, clearly feeling good about himself.

"Shut up and fuck me," you snapped, wrapping your legs around his waist. He did as he was told, picking up speed once you were used to having him inside you. Everything on the counter shook as he rocked his hips, and you didn't want this to stop. But the running water was bound to be hot now, and a shower did sound nice.

"Are we going to shower?" you asked him, your hands in his hair.

"Mhm," Mark replied, thrusting a couple more times before pulling out and letting you hop off of the counter and get your underwear off.

Once in the shower, you both took a moment to enjoy the hot water. Watching it run down his body and seeing him running his hands through his wet hair made you crazy. And he could say the same thing about you, so he picked you up, held you up against the shower wall, and entered you again.

You bounced on his cock, struggling to stay quiet. You were glad he was strong enough to hold you there for a while, because this position felt great and you were absolute putty in his hands. But once he did get tired of holding you, the fun didn't stop. He just put you down and had you turn around and bend over so he could fuck you from behind.

You held yourself up by pressing your hands against the slippery shower wall and Mark teased your clit with his fingers as he thrusted, making you weak. You knew it wouldn't be long before you lost control.

"Mark, please don't stop," you mumbled, your legs beginning to shake.

"Are you going to cum for me, y/n?" he wondered, obeying your command.The pressure built, and you were struggling to stand.

"Y-yes. I'm - I'm cumming!"

He didn't stop stimulating you until you had finished riding out your climax, and then he pulled out and turned you back around to face him.

"My turn."

He pushed you down to your knees, and you knew exactly what to do. You took his long member in your hand, stroking it to start and swirling your tongue around the tip. You licked his entire length from the base to the tip, looking up at him as you played with him.

"Come on, y/n. Let's see how deep you can go," Mark suggested, even though he seemed to be enjoying the foreplay.

You teased him just a bit more, then took him in your mouth.He bucked his hips and grabbed the back of your head, pushing it closer to him so you'd take him deeper. The next thing you knew, his dick was touching the back of your throat as you gave him eye contact.

"Mmm, that's a good girl. Fuck, yes!" He threw his head back in ecstasy, eyes closed with satisfaction.You put your tongue to good use and his movements got sloppier. You knew he wouldn't last much longer. Sure enough, a few thrusts and moans later, and he was cumming all over your chest. You let the water clean you off as he regained his composure, and then you got out the soap, shampoo, and conditioner, rubbing product on each other and taking turns underneath the showerhead to rinse it off.

Mark let you borrow a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt, both of which were entirely too large for you, and then you headed down to the kitchen, where the cook was already getting breakfast ready.

"Don't forget our deal," you reminded Mark before you headed out the door after eating and gathering your belongings.

"Nobody hears about this. Yeah, yeah, I know," Mark replied.

"I'm serious, Mark! I don't want people to know I associate with you except for taking advantage of your nice stuff and big parties. It's embarrassing."

"Whatever, y/n. Bring back my clothes at the next shindig. Oh, and can you pick out some new lingerie for our next drunk sex session? Maybe something red and silky, this time," he smirked. You flipped him off as you walked to your car. But to be completely honest, you did think about taking on his request as you drove away.