Bonding

A/N: This is a NSFW self-insert one shot about Dark containing smut. You've been warned.

Bonding

"Y/n? Follow me. I have something for you."

Dark called you into the bedroom one evening after the two of you had eaten dinner, and you were surprised to see a present sitting on the bed. The bag was relatively small, but nevertheless was a nicely wrapped gift. It wasn't your birthday or any special occasion, so your interest was definitely piqued.

"What's this about?" you questioned him with an intrigued grin on your face.

"It's just a little something that I picked up today. I thought we could try it together," Dark responded. His face lit up at your surprised expression when you reached into the bag and pulled out the gift. It was silky, shiny black rope. More specifically, you could tell by the brand that it was meant to be bondage rope.

"Wow, kinky," you smirked. But despite the fact that you were joking around, you were somewhat eager to try it.

"Well, you did tell me the other day that you wouldn't mind being all tied up. Now we can do just that," Dark said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing his soft lips against your neck. "Why don't you get out of these clothes so we can get started?"

"Okay," you replied, butterflies coming to life in your stomach as you began to undress. You attempted to stop once you were only in your undergarments, but Dark was quick to correct you.

"I want everything off," he demanded, so you completely exposed yourself to him as he opened up and prepared the rope.

Dark seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He put the rope on behind your neck, so that both ends hung evenly down your front. Then he went to work on tying simple overhand knots: one at the top of your chest, one just below your chest, one just above your belly button, and one just above the crotch. Next, he brought the rope around your back so that it ran under your crotch, through your buttcheeks like a thong, and up your back. He looped it through the part that was already secured around your neck and then brought it to the front, pulling both ends through each side of the rope in front just above your chest. He cinched it then brought it to the back, then around to the front again, pulling both ends of the rope through underneath the first knot and stretching it, creating a diamond shape. He cinched this part for security then continued the steps until there was a diamond under each of the four knots, the final one at the crotch. He tied off the rope, which was tight on your skin but also soft. You felt restricted, but not painfully so, and you could tell by Dark's eyes that he liked the look of you in nothing but rope.

"How does that feel?" he breathed, his hands roaming your bare skin and his lips tickling your earlobe.

"Good," you told him, closing your eyes and enjoying his touch.

"Get on the bed and I'll make you feel even better," he commanded you, and you were quick to obey.

First, he bent you over, giving it to you doggy style. You could feel every inch of him, and you dug your nails into the pillows, the fabric muffling your moans. Then he instructed you to get on top and you worked your own magic on him, moving your hips and bouncing on him until you had him moaning. As he got close, he pushed you off and was quick to roll over and pin you down, taking his place on top. You wrapped your legs around him as he thrusted deeply and quickly in just the right place, earning satisfied moans and curses from both of you. He pulled out and came on your stomach, and once you both got cleaned up and caught your breath, he laid you back so he could finish you off. His talented tongue and fingers got you to your climax in no time, as per usual.

"I think it's safe to say that this was a good purchase," you giggled as he helped you out of the rope.

"I had a feeling you'd like it. I know I enjoy seeing you all tied up," Dark confessed.

As much as you did enjoy being the one in the rope, you couldn't help but wonder how Dark might look in it. He looked good in everything...maybe sometime you could convince him to let you do the tying next time...

A/N: Sorry this turned out so short! I hope you enjoyed it anyways. If you had trouble visualizing how Dark was tying the rope, search "tortoise shell bondage" - I tried describing it as best as I could but sometimes it's easier to just see a picture. Also, let me know if I should write a part two where Dark gets tied up ;)