Punishment

A/N: This is a self insert smut shot about Mark - read at your own discretion. Based off of a clip from a member's only livestream that you can find on my Instagram page: instagram.com/p/B354dldnfhm/

Punishment

It was a chilly Friday evening and you were home alone when you heard an unexpected knock at the door. Your house mates had gone out for the night, but the breezy fall weather had made you want to have a warm and cozy Netflix binge at home. You were surprised by the knock, and were hesitant to answer the door. But you took a deep breath and got up after the person knocked again, and you snatched up your pepper spray before heading to the door.

You unlocked and opened the door, hiding the pepper spray behind you, and your mouth fell open in absolute shock when you saw who it was.

Mark Fischbach was standing at your doorstep.

You had so many questions. Why was he at your door, for example? How did he find you? Did he know you were a huge fan? But none of these questions escaped your lips - you were too overwhelmed with emotion. You grinned from ear to ear at the sight of him, and nerves tore at your stomach. You had imagined meeting your favorite Youtuber so many times and thought about how it might play out and what you might say, but at the moment, you weren't prepared.

"Hello, y/n. I'm Mark Fischbach," he greeted you. How did he know your name?

"I know who you are! You're my favorite Youtuber. I watch your videos every day! But how...how do you know me?"

"Well, it's impossible for me to know all of my fans, but I try to keep track of at least some online when I can. And I've gotten to know some of my members," he explained, referencing the membership on his channel that gave perks like discounts on merch, special member's only livestreams and emotes, and behind the scenes content and videos.

"Like me?" you asked.

"Yes, like you. May I come in?" You enthusiastically nodded your head and stepped aside to let him in, tossing the pepper spray aside when he wasn't looking and closing the door behind him.

"So, um, what brings you here?" you wondered, still a bit nervous to be around him.

"Well, as I said, I know my members. I know what they're up to. And I know when my secrets get out."

You gulped at these words. Mark sometimes gave sneak peeks of projects he was working on to members before any other fans got to see, and he had done that recently. You had shared some photos and information with a couple of your non member friends online. He must have known about this somehow - maybe he had seen it. He had joked about coming to find anyone who spoke about his secret previews, but somehow he really had come to find you. Somehow he knew what you had done.

"I thought you were just messing around when you said you'd come find anyone who gave anything away," you said.

"I take the membership system very seriously, y/n," Mark warned you. "I know I joke about it a lot, but I have to be sure I can trust you guys with information if I want to keep memberships going. I wouldn't want any members to ruin it for the rest."

"I understand. I take it seriously, too. I only showed a couple people that I knew I could trust. They didn't tell anyone!" you promised. He had said that he would beat anyone who shared anything with his belt. That he would pour candle wax on them. He had laughed at the people in chat who said those things sounded kinky. But he had found your house somehow, and tracked you down. Would he really do all that other stuff, too?

"It may have only been a few people, but things could still get out. And besides, you disobeyed me. Don't you think you deserve to be punished?" he questioned you.

"I guess I do. I'm sorry, Mark. It won't happen again!" you swore.

"I appreciate the apology, but I still have to punish you. Can we go somewhere a little more private?"

More private? That was a bit disconcerting, but you didn't question it. You led him through the kitchen and living room, down the hallway, and into your bedroom. Your head was reeling. How could this actually be happening?

You questioned whether or not you thought he would really spank you with his belt like he had said. How could he do something like that to a fan he barely knew? But then again, it was Mark. He often did surprising and questionable things. And when he began to unbuckle the black leather belt wrapped around his jeans, you got your answer.

"Bend over," he instructed. You did as you were told, bending over your bed. You shut your eyes tightly, waiting for your punishment. You jumped a little as the leather made contact with your ass loudly and harshly. It did sting a little, but you didn't mind. In fact, as much as you hated to admit it, you enjoyed it.

He hit you a couple more times before you heard his voice in your ear.

"I can't tell if you're red or not yet, and I want to make sure you get the punishment you deserve," he breathed. He grabbed a belt loop on your jeans, tugging the waistband. "Why don't you take these off?"

If the situation wasn't kinky before, it certainly was now. But you weren't complaining. Admittedly you had liked the idea of him punishing you like this, but you never in your wildest dreams had imagined it would ever happen.

You stripped out of your pants and tossed them aside, resuming your position. Mark continued, harder this time. Every time he hit you, you wanted more. And he seemed to take notice of this.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked you, walking around the bed to face you.

Y-yes," you stuttered, embarrassed to confess the truth to him.

"Maybe I should be more rough, then," he decided with a devious grin. He made his way behind you again, and smacked you with his belt even harder than before. You let out a yelp and dug your nails into your blankets. That one hurt. But you still didn't want him to stop. You could handle it.

He continued a few more times before pulling you up and turning you around so you could look at him.

"I get the feeling you're not really learning your lesson. You like being spanked, don't you?" he observed. You nodded, unable to hide the fact that you were aroused by the situation. But you noticed that he was, too. The bulge in his pants was obvious.

"Why don't we try another punishment, then?" he suggested, speaking in your ear, then biting it softly, giving your earlobe a tug. He brushed your hair out of the way with his fingers as his lips made their way down your neck, kissing and sucking on your delicate skin. You tangled your fingers in his hair, pulling him closer, and once he had left a couple hickeys on you his lips crashed against yours, feeling soft and perfect against your own.

It wasn't long before he had you pinned down on the bed, his body hovering above yours. By then you were both in just your underwear, and it was clear what you wanted.

He pulled off his boxer briefs and got your underwear out of the way before entering you. He was slow at first, giving you just the tip to tease you. You thought maybe that was your new punishment; that he wasn't going to give you his entire length. But he inched his way inside you until he couldn't go any deeper, and his thrusts got quicker and rougher. Moans escaped your lips and it wasn't long before you could tell you were getting close to an orgasm. But he could sense this, and before you could finish, he pulled out.

"That's all you get," he smirked as he began getting dressed.

"Not fair," you complained, frustrated.

"If only you hadn't spilled my secrets, maybe I would have let you come," he teased. "I guess you've learned your lesson."