Valentine's Day With Dark

A/N: Female self-insert one shot that contains smut. You've been warned.

Valentine's Day With Dark

Your boyfriend Dark wasn't usually all that big on holidays, but Valentine's Day was a different story. Dark had invited you over for a date night in on February 14th, and you couldn't help but wonder what he had planned. He had told you to wear something nice, so you had picked out a sexy red dress and heels. You styled your hair and put on some glam makeup and made your way to his place, arriving right on time at 7 pm.

"Happy Valentine's Day, gorgeous," Dark greeted you with a smile at his front door. He was wearing a red suit with a black button up undershirt covered in velvety roses. His tie matched his suit, and as usual he had on black eyeliner and his hair was falling in his face ever so slightly.

"Hey, Dark. Happy Valentine's Day," you grinned, walking inside.

"I got you some flowers. I hope you like them," Dark said, handing you a beautiful bouquet of (your favorite color) (your favorite flower)s. You gladly took them and brought them up to your nose, taking in their sweet scent.

"Of course I like them. They're my favorite!" you exclaimed, giving him a big hug. "Thank you!"

"I'll put them in a vase for you. Come on in! Dinner is just about ready."

You followed Dark through the entryway of his spacious home and down the hall into his black, white, and red kitchen. You could immediately smell (your favorite meal) cooking as he filled an elegant black vase with water.

"You made my favorite food for me?!" you realized.

"Yes. I hope it turns out alright. I got (your favorite drink) as well. Let me pour you a glass."

He retrieved two fancy looking glasses from a cupboard and filled them both, your own with (your favorite drink) and his with his favorite red wine.

"Go have a seat in the dining room. I'll make you a plate," Dark instructed.

The dining room was decorated wonderfully, the large table covered in black roses, lit candles, and a red tablecloth. Dark put the new vase with your flowers in the center of the dining table before heading back to the kitchen. When he returned again, he had a plate for each of you in his hands. He set yours down at one place setting and his at the one across from it. You both took your seats and you had a sip of your drink before hungrily shoveling a bite of (your favorite food) into your mouth. Delightful flavors hit your taste buds and you smiled.

"Wow, Dark. This tastes amazing. All of this is incredible - the decor, the flowers, the fact that you made dinner for me. Thank you."

"Of course, darling. Nothing but the best for my favorite person. I'm glad you're enjoying dinner," Dark replied.

The two of you talked as you continued with dinner, loving every bite and sip. You both easily finished everything on your plates, which Dark took to the kitchen for you. He poured you another drink before revealing that despite the fact that you were already impressed with what he had prepared for you so far, he still had more up his sleeve.

"I've made a bit of a game for you," he announced.

"A game? You don't usually like games," you said, surprised.

"But you do. And I must admit, I enjoyed making this one. It's just a simple scavenger hunt. I've hidden clues around the house for you to find. They'll lead to you a few gifts that I got for you," Dark explained.