Undisciplined Desire: Part One

A/N: Dark x female reader smut. I read the ACOTAR series and was inspired. If you like fancy parties with extravagant clothes and amazing sex, you're in for a treat ;)

Undisciplined Desire: Part One

You held both sides of the heavy skirt of your dress up as you carefully made your way down the curved grand staircase of the manor, worried you might slip in your heels. You had never in your life been this dressed up in such a gorgeous gown.

It was a ball gown, probably more expensive than anything you'd ever wear again. It was the darkest black, not faded like your heavily worn everyday clothes. It had sleeves and a bodice that was sheer, save for the whispers of embroidered black roses and leaves that covered your breasts and wrapped around your arms like vines. The way the embroidery perfectly covered what had to be hidden but still left so much on display was elegantly sexy. The embroidery carried down slightly past the waist of the gown, where the sheer mesh was nowhere to be found and was replaced with the deep, dark fabric. A slit came up high; not dangerously so, but enough to raise eyebrows. Your makeup was sultry, your hair loosely curled and down, and your nails were like claws and matched the outfit. You knew you would turn heads tonight, but you only cared about one in particular.

Once you took your last descending step and you were on flat flooring, you let yourself relax a bit while still ensuring that you didn't accidentally step on your dress. New arrivals were filing into the entryway while other guests with drinks already in their hands milled about, talking and laughing. You scanned the room for a familiar face and after a moment, you found the one you were looking for. It was grayscale and handsome, with a veined hand tucking some stray, wavy dark hair out of the way.

"Thank goodness. There you are!" You rushed towards him, taking in the full view of his look for the night. He wore a simple, black satin suit with a dress shirt underneath that mimicked your dress; sheer with black rose embroidery. A few buttons were left undone and he wore no tie, but had shiny dress shoes to complete the look.

"And there you are. Wow." You watched Dark take in every inch of you, starting from your eyes all the way down to your toes. You noticed that he spent a bit more time gazing at your risque bodice and your exposed leg, smooth and shiny from the shave and lotion earlier. This was exactly the reaction you were hoping for.

"It's gorgeous, isn't it?" you smiled, looking down at your insane clothes.

"No, you are. You look...devilishly delicious." Dark's hands found your waist immediately, needing to have his hands on you. Your arms went around his neck, grabbing the collar of his shirt. Your fingers brushed against the bare skin showing as you adjusted it, even though it didn't need adjusting. You just wanted to touch him, too.

"Look who's talking! I mean, you always look amazing in your perfectly tailored dress clothes, but this shirt...it's such a tease."

"Your entire outfit is a tease. It's not the kind of thing you wear a bra with. Hopefully you at least have panties on, with how high your slit goes." As if he cared. He most likely wished you weren't wearing anything at all underneath, so he could have perfectly easy access.

"I do. Lacy, the way you like them," you winked. Judging by the amount of heat already flooding to your cheeks and between your legs, you knew tonight was going to be dangerous. Luckily, Dark offered a drink to distract both you and him, and you went off towards the bar.

Plenty of staff had been hired for the grand fall ball being thrown at the manor, but Dark still went behind the bar himself to open and pour you each a glass of almost ebony wine. It was only noticeable that it was actually a shade of red when the liquid shook or swirled, streaking a deep maroon on the glass for a moment. It was a drier blend, with notes of blueberry and blackberry plus the slightest hint of dark chocolate. It was fancier than what you would normally drink, perfectly matched to the occasion.