We Come in Threes: Part 1

*A/N: Female self insert with Wilford and Dark. Smut warning. Part one of two. And even though you get teased, this one's really mainly Darkstache.

We Come in Threes: Part One

It was about time for your mid-afternoon pick me up of hot tea when Dark and Wilford entered the kitchen. You had already fixed up your mug with honey and your tea bag was steeping when they both took a seat at the island, looking at each other, and then at you.

"Was there a meeting that I wasn't aware of?" you questioned them, stirring the liquid around with a spoon.

"We've been talking about Valentine's Day," Wilford said. Ah, yes. That was coming up. Usually you celebrated with both Dark and Wil, just in different ways and sometimes on different days. Dark was into the romance and sexuality of the holiday, whereas Wilford always wanted an excuse to party or do something fun. "We were thinking of doing things a little bit differently this year."

"Oh?" You removed the spoon and raised your mug to your lips, gently blowing on the steaming tea before taking a sip. It instantly warmed you.

"We were thinking of spending it together. All three of us." Dark was staring deeply into your eyes as he spoke, and you understood the hint.

"Oh. So does that mean I get to have two dicks at once?" Wilford grinned at your response, but Dark held his stare, his lips not even trying to curl up into a smile.

"Perhaps. If you behave."

"Oh no! If I'm a bad girl, will you have to punish me?" you asked in an obnoxiously sensual voice, having a blast messing with Dark. Wilford was also thoroughly amused, his eyes eagerly darting back and forth between the two of you. If only he had popcorn while he watched things unfold.

Dark scooted his barstool back and got up, his hands folded behind his back as he slowly walked towards you. You set your tea down and folded your arms, waiting for whatever it was he had to say.

"Mm. You would love to be whipped or spanked for bad behavior. But it's hardly a punishment if you enjoy it, is it?" Dark knew you so well. You couldn't deny your masochism, and your love for degradation. "No, if you don't behave, we will tease you and tempt you and turn you on until your panties are soaking wet and you're begging for us to be inside you, and then we'll stop. Leave you alone in your bedroom dripping with desire." That alone was already starting to have you drip with desire. But you were loving keeping Wilford entertained, so you came up with a retort.

"I have a vibrator, you know," you reminded him.

"Sure, you can get yourself off easily, many times if you want. But when you're that desperate for dick, is an orgasm from a toy really going to compare to both of us being buried deep inside you?" Dark's lips were inches from yours, his eyes drifting down as if he was contemplating kissing you. But you were out of replies, so you bit your lip and grabbed your tea.

"Let me know what plans you come up with," you hollered as you padded towards the stairs to drink your tea in your room and let your blush disappear.

You wished you would have at least gotten a look at Wilford's face, his jaw practically to the floor at what he had just witnessed. And you would have liked to see what ensued afterwards, too.

"Close your mouth, Wilford. You'll let bugs in," Dark smirked. He reached into a cabinet for a glass, ready for an afternoon pick me up of his own, but Wilford was behind him in an instant, turning him around and pressing his lips against Dark's.

"What's gotten into you?" Dark wondered, not that he was exactly complaining.

"That was hot," Wilford breathed.