Members Only: Private Chat

A/N: Female self insert one shot that contains smut including BDSM, daddy kink, masochism, etc. Read at your own discretion.

Members Only: Private Chat

Mark had started doing 18+ livestreams for his channel members about a month ago, and so far you had tuned into every single one. You saw a side of him you never thought you'd see when he streamed for his mature audience. Every time he did a stream, it got better, and he got more comfortable. So far you had seen him use several sex toys on himself and you'd see him tease his audience with them. He had said plenty of dirty things to the camera that you thought you'd only hear him say as you read fan fiction in your head. But tonight, you were especially excited, because it was a private chat day, and you were lucky enough to have scored a one-on-one cam session with him.

Mark had been teasing the idea of doing private chats and streams with individual members, and now he was finally ready. To get a private chat, you had to enter a contest, and he'd choose a random winner each week. You couldn't believe it when he reached out saying that you were the very first winner.

Your session was scheduled for 9pm. As it inched closer to then, you decided you might as well make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity. You poured yourself some wine, lit your favorite candle, and put on your favorite lingerie, just to feel sexy. He wouldn't see it; you could only talk with him in chat. But it still made you feel good.

"Hey, y/n! Welcome to my first ever private session of the Mature Member Mixer," Mark greeted you once it was time to start. He was in his normal recording space for the after dark content, but he was very close to the camera so you could just see his face, and not his body or what he was (or wasn't) wearing. What a tease.

Y/n: Hi, Mark! I'm so glad I could be your first 😉

Mark chuckled at the comment you had typed into chat.

"Yeah, me too. I took your suggestions that you sent me, but I wanted to do a reveal for my outfit. So, close your eyes!"

You didn't listen at first, and funnily enough, Mark seemed to somehow know.

"Close them! Do it! They better be closed!"

You laughed to yourself and gave in, figuring the least you could do is play along.

"Keep them closed...keep them closed...okay, you can open them!"

When you opened your eyes, you were pleased with what you saw. Mark was in a black leather bondage harness. it made an x across his chest with a silver o ring in the center of the x, and then it connected to black leather briefs. He looked incredible in it.

"So, what do you think?" Mark asked.

Y/n: Wow, you look amazing. 😍 I'm practically drooling 🤤

"I'm glad you like it. I'll let you in on a little secret. This front piece..." he pulled at the front of the briefs, "...comes off, and underneath is just one of these o rings around me," he continued, tugging at the metal that the leather was connected to on his chest. "As long as you're good for me, I'll let you see. Does that sound good, y/n?"

Y/n: Yes Daddy. I'll be good 😇

"Good. Only obedient little sluts get to see the cum show," he warned. "Now, I got out a few options for toys we could play with tonight, based on what you suggested for our session. I was thinking you might like this new paddle I got." He pulled out a black leather studded paddle and set it down on the table in front of him. "And there's this..." this time he showed a pinwheel - it was essentially a roller toy with little spikes on it for sensory play. "Some restraints," he referenced black belt restraints for wrists or ankles. "And I thought I'd throw this in, because why not." He put a shock collar on the table next to the other items. "So, what do you think we should start with?"