Bubbles and Bubbly

Bubbles and Bubbly

A/N: y/f/____ is your/favorite _______, slight smut warning, enjoy ;) Also, if you're interested in being a character or having your own original character in one of my Markiplier stories, check out my new book called Markiplier's Museum of Mystery. There you can get more details on a new short story I'm planning and if you want, you can put in a submission to be involved in the story!

A smile sat on your face as you clocked out of work on Friday, quickly heading out to your car. It was date night, which was your favorite night of the week. You and Dark took turns planning date nights, and tonight it was his turn. He always planned something you loved, and the plans were always a surprise. You couldn't wait to find out what he had in store for the two of you this time.

You zipped between cars on the highway, switching lanes smoothly and loudly singing along to your music. The drive home was enjoyable, and you were in a good mood when you reached Dark's place. You had been told to meet him there right after work.

You knocked on the front door of his spacious home and he was quick to answer, grinning as he let you inside.

"Hey, babe. How was work today?" he asked, taking your jacket from you.

"I can't complain, although I am really glad it's the weekend," you replied. "So, what's the plan for tonight?"

"Tonight we're staying in. I ordered some (y/f/takeout) - it should be here any minute. I also have chocolate-covered (y/f/fruit) for dessert, your favorite. And I picked up a few bottles of bubbly, too. I thought we could enjoy a glass or two together in the bath and then watch a movie."

"Wow, Dark, that sounds incredibly romantic. Why are you so good at date nights?" you questioned him, pleasantly surprised with this reveal.

"It's one of my hidden talents, I suppose."

The takeout arrived a few minutes later and Dark opened up one of the bottles of champagne. He poured a glass for you and himself, and you clinked your glasses together before each taking a sip. it was sweet, just how you liked it. And the food was incredible, too. It really hit the spot tonight. Dark enjoyed it too, and finished eating first. He discarded his plate into the sink and disappeared upstairs, telling you he'd be right back.

You had finished eating by the time he returned. Instead of his usual dress clothes, he was now in just a silky black robe. In his hand was a similar robe for you in y/f/color.

"The bath is almost ready, the tub's filling as we speak. Go get changed and meet me upstairs, I'll pour you another glass of champagne," he commanded.

"You didn't have to get me anything! It's just date night. Whoever's in charge of date night just plans and pays for the food," you reminded him.

"Yes, but if we did something else that costs money I'd pay for it too. You don't have a nice robe to wear before or after a bath, that's part of our date. Plus, you know how much I love spoiling you," he said. "Just get changed and meet me before the water gets cold." He kissed you on the forehead before bringing the alcohol and glasses upstairs with him. You did as you were told, stripping out of your work clothes in the downstairs bathroom and putting on the robe. You went upstairs to the master bedroom, which Dark's bathroom was attached to. As you entered the bedroom, you noticed rose petals that made a path on the floor from the door to the bed and to the bathroom. On the bed was some new lingerie - it was clear what Dark's intentions were for tonight. But you didn't mind. Even though you always told him he didn't need to, you loved how he spoiled you, and you loved everything about being with him.

When you reached the bathroom, the bathtub was filled up with water and bubbles. Dark had sprinkled a few rose petals on top, too, and their path on the floor ended at the tub. Candles were lit and soft, soothing music was playing. Your glass was filled with bubbly and Dark was already in the tub, holding your glass out for you.

"Come join me," he dared you, his eyes full of lust as he watched you untie your robe and let it drop to the floor. He took in every detail of your body as you came closer and got into the warm tub with him, taking your glass and having a sip.

"I can't believe you did all of this for me, Dark. It's amazing. And I noticed another gift on the bed, too," you admitted.

"I was hoping you might try it on after our bath, although I think I might prefer if you stayed just the way you are now," he purred, pulling you closer to him. You put your glass down, knowing exactly where this was going.

Dark cupped your face and kissed you, giving your bottom lip a soft bite before pulling away. He wore a mischievous grin on his face, tempting you to do something back. You got settled on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving his earlobe a nibble, playing along with his flirty game. He knew what this meant - you were in the mood too, and it was all systems go.

He kissed your neck; sucked on it just enough to turn you on but not quite rough enough to leave a bruise. He gave you love bites down your neck and shoulders. His grip on your waist was tight, always trying to pull you closer to him even though there was no space between your bodies. You felt him enjoying himself, and you wanted more.

You pressed yourself up against him, grinding a little just to tease him. You kissed him aggressively, sneaking your tongue in, running your hands through his hair and tugging it a little. You wanted him to know how badly you longed for him and how much you appreciated everything he had planned and prepared for this night.

"Someone's impatient," Dark noticed, his hands roaming your body. He knew you had just been waiting for him to get handsy, grope you the way you liked it. He was as much of a tease as you were.

"You planned an activity that involves us being naked together, I assumed this was what you wanted," you told him, running your hands down his chest and taking him in your hand under the water, making him even more erect.

"Oh, I'm not complaining. Quite the opposite, actually..."

He rubbed you underwater too, giving you that look that you knew meant he wanted to fuck you into next week. Before much longer, neither of you could wait anymore. You took position on top and he held your hips as he thrusted into you slowly but deeply, so you'd feel all of him.

Your drinks were forgotten until you finally pulled apart from each other a while later, both incredibly satisfied but breathing heavily, beads of sweat on your foreheads from working each other so hard. By then the water was noticeably cooler than it had been when you first got in, and there were a lot less bubbles, too. You cuddled one another as you finished your drinks and wrapped up your bath, cold as you stepped out.

You helped each other dry off and Dark slipped his robe back on, promising he'd be back with dessert. You put your robe on as well and got settled on his bed, setting up the movie for him. It was (y/f/movie), of course. He was too good to you.

The two of you snuggled together in bed, enjoying your chocolatey dessert and the movie all wrapped in soft, warm blankets. You were both pretty sleepy by the time the movie ended, so you didn't get the chance to try the lingerie he had bought for you. But of course, there was always the morning. Maybe even your next date night, too.