Valentine's Day With Yancy

A/N: Gender neutral self-insert Yancy one shot. There is some smutty material towards the end, so be warned. Enjoy!

Valentine's Day With Yancy

You had a smile on your face as soon as you entered the common area on February 14th. It was your first Valentine's Day at Happy Trails Penitentiary. You figured nothing special would happen for a holiday like this one; it probably would only remind inmates of the fact that they couldn't be with their loved ones for Valentine's Day, and there weren't all that many relationships between inmates. But as you enter the cafeteria, you realized that you were wrong.

The whole place was decorated with cute little banners and decorations, most of which looked to be made by inmates. There were flower centerpieces and red and pink tablecloths on all of the tables, and everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Some inmates were actually handing out Valentines or small gifts to each other that they had bought in commissary. As soon as he spotted you, your Valentine waved you over to a small table that he seemed to have saved for just the two of you. He was holding a bouquet of roses made out of red, pink, and white papers with twisted green ones for the stems. Quite the assortment of candy was in a basket on the table as well.

"Happy Valentine's Day, y/n!" Yancy exclaimed, holding the bouquet out to you. "I wish I could have bought youse real flowers, but it turns out in prison youse kinda gotta make your own..."

"Are you kidding? I love these! They're wonderful, thank you. Happy Valentine's Day," you replied, taking the flowers and pulling him close for a long, tight hug. Normally the guards would give mean looks or break it up if you were hugging someone for this long, but today they seemed to be in the holiday spirit, and they let you be.

"I got you some stuff from commissary, too. I think I was able to get all of youse's favorites," Yancy said when the two of you finally pulled away from each other.

You surveyed the basket of candy and snacks. Inside were your 3 favorite candy bars, a couple bags of your favorite chips, your favorite fruity candy, your favorite sour candy, and a couple bottles of your favorite soda/pop. Yancy had done great, but you couldn't believe he had gotten you so much. You hadn't discussed giving each other anything for Valentine's Day.

"Wow, you must have been saving up for a while to get me all of this. This is so sweet, Yance," you noticed.

"It was nothing, really. Youse deserve it!" he promised.

"Well, I have something small for you. It's not as awesome as all of this, but still. Let me go get it, it's just in my cell..."

"Valentine's Day is all day, youse can give it to me later. Let's just enjoy breakfast!" Yancy said, so you each went up to get a breakfast tray and sat down together to enjoy your heart-shaped pancakes.

Once breakfast ended, you were insistent on returning the favor to Yancy, so you decided to head to your cell to get his gifts. But you happened to notice that there weren't any guards hanging around the cells, since pretty much all of the inmates were elsewhere in the building at this time of day.

"Why don't you just come with me? Nobody's around," you suggested. Yancy was about to argue, but you grabbed his arm and dragged him towards your cell before he could protest.

"It's not much, but Happy Valentine's Day," you said, giving Yancy a card you had made for him along with his favorite hair gel, candy bar, and his favorite brand of cigarettes.

"It's perfect! Thanks, y/n," he said, and you found yourselves hugging again.

"Wanna see how long it takes for a guard to notice that we're in here together?" you asked him, a sly grin on your face.

"Hell yeah. I hope they take their time," he agreed.

In no time at all, Yancy had you pinned up against the wall, his lips on yours. You slipped your hands underneath his white t shirt and felt his muscles as he sucked hickeys onto your neck. His hands began to wander, and you noticed a bulge in his striped pants. You decided that you still owed him a bit more of a gift, so you tugged his pants down and got on your knees.

"Are youse sure you wanna do this? I mean, anyone could walk by and see us..." Yancy reminded you.

"That just makes it even more exciting," you decided. You tugged his underwear down and went to work on him, licking and stroking him before you actually took his length in your mouth.

"Youse is really fucking good at this," Yancy mumbled. You looked up at him and noticed him biting his lip, clearly enjoying himself.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What in the hell?!" a guard cried out as he saw Yancy exposed, who immediately pulled up his pants. You had been blocked from the guard's view, since Yancy had been standing in front of you. But when you both got startled by the guard's reaction and moved, it clicked in the guard's mind what exactly was going on.

"O-oh! Um...sorry. It is a day of love so...I'll just, um...I'll just leave you to it," he stuttered, clearly panicked. He was known around the prison as a bit of a softy and a pushover, so you had a feeling he really would leave you to it and wouldn't say anything to anyone about what he had seen. You felt lucky that he of all people had been the one to catch you.

"Come on. Let's move a little further out of view," you said, pulling Yancy over to your bed and pushing him down onto it.

"We just got caught by a guard!" Yancy exclaimed, surprised that you weren't a little more thrown off by that.

"A guard who has our back. Come on, babe! You seemed to be having a good time when my lips were wrapped around your dick," you said, pressing your lips back up against his.

"Yeah...you should go back to doing that," he requested.

"Like you said earlier, we've got all day," you teased. "Right now I want to be fucked."

The two of you both struggled to be quiet as you made love, not being bothered by a guard again. You did your best to fix your messed up hair and clothes when you were both satisfied, and then you returned to the common area.

You spent as much of your day with Yancy as possible, taking advantage of the fact that the guards were a little more laid back so you could hold hands and snuggle up to him throughout the day. You both enjoyed your chocolate as well as the yummy heart-shaped desserts the prison provided with dinner, and you even managed to sneak in one last amazing make out session before a guard yelled at you to break it up. It was a much better Valentine's Day in jail than you could have ever imagined, and you were so glad that you got to spend it with someone as wonderful as Yancy.