The Pizza Man

*A/N: For mature readers only. Female self insert with one of the porn tropes on the romance route from ISWM Part 2. Enjoy ;)

The Pizza Man

Friday nights in were your favorite. After a long week of work, you were too tired to go out, so it was nice to just go home and relax. You'd put on comfy sweats, choose a show on Netflix, and have a drink or two. Tonight, you didn't feel like cooking dinner, and none of your leftovers sounded good, so you were browsing DoorDash to decide what to order. You were surprised when you heard a knock at your door; nobody should be coming over. Maybe it was your landlord, who lived next door?

You tossed your soft blanket off of your lap and got up, hesitantly walking over to the door. You unlocked it (you could never be too careful as a young woman living alone), and were greeted by a handsome pizza delivery guy. He wore a green polo with a sporty red and white jacket over it that had pizza patches on it. He wore a baseball cap that read, "Free Pizza" and he was holding a box from a place called "Markiplier's Pizzaria". He had on sneakers and tall socks as well as very short shorts. His hair under his hat was a dark brown that matched his eyes, and he had some well groomed facial hair.

"Did somebody order a laaarge pizza?" the pizza man asked, drawing out the a in large. "Extra pepperoni?"

"Sorry, no," you replied. "I think you have the wrong address."

"No, I don't think so," he answered, checking the order. "2702 Invincible Avenue. That's you, right?"

"Yeah, that's me. But I didn't order anything. I was actually just trying to figure out what to order for dinner, but I hadn't gotten as far as ordering yet."

"Hm." The delivery man looked down at the box in his hands, contemplating what to do. "Well, if I'm unable to deliver this, I'll have to throw it away. Why don't you just take it?" he suggested.

"That's very nice of you, but I'd want to at least be able to give you a tip for delivering it, and I don't have any cash. Maybe you can keep it?"

"Nah. Company policy says I'm not allowed. And as for the tip, it's no big deal," he responded.

"Yes it is! You deserve a tip. I don't want to take it from you and give you nothing in return."

"Well, maybe we can figure something else out for a tip, then." You noticed him looking you up and down, his eyes lingering on certain areas of your body.

"Oh. What did you have in mind?"

"First, take the food. Then I'll show you what I was thinking," he said. He held the warm pizza box out to you which you took, placing it on the end table next to the door. You opened up the box and a yummy smell wafted up to your nose, making you salivate. But when you returned your gaze to the delivery man, you salivated even more. Without the box in the way, you saw that not only were his shorts especially short, but they were also very tight. You could see absolutely everything. And there was a lot to see.

"All I'm going to ask for is a little bit of your time. This shouldn't take long."

"W-what shouldn't take long?"

"Me fucking you. I think that you riding my huge cock is a pretty fair exchange for the best pizza around, don't you?"

You were very noticeably staring at the large bulge in his shorts, thinking about what his body looked like underneath all of his clothes, wondering how good the sex might be. You didn't have sex with strangers. This guy could be a complete psychopath. You didn't know if you could trust him. But the only action you got living alone was your own hand or a sex toy, and it had been a while since you'd had good dick...you were feeling a little desperate, and incredibly curious.

"Yeah, I suppose that's a fair trade," you decided.

You let him in and closed and locked the door behind him, and he went straight to your couch and sat down, pulling you by the collar down onto his lap. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and your lips met his. He sank his fingertips into your waist, gripping you just right, like you were his.

Lust quickly took over and soft kisses turned into a steamy makeout, his baseball cap falling off and hitting the floor behind the couch. That would be annoying to get for him later, but you didn't care at the moment. His hands roamed your body, groping your butt and playing with your breasts, making you want him more. You grinded on his erection, so desperate you were practically dry-humping him through your clothes. Currently, the only hunger you had was for his body, despite the delicious free pizza on the table next to you.

"Not to be rude, but I do have to get back to the store soon," the pizza man said. You got up so he could pull down his shorts, and it was no wonder you could see it all through them - he wasn't even wearing underwear. His extra large cock sprang free, and in practically the blink of an eye he had your shorts and panties down and was pulling you onto him, entering you easily from how wet you were.

"Nhuh, fuck," you groaned quietly. He was definitely larger than what you were used to.

"Come on, baby. You can handle it," he cooed, going slowly at first to let you adjust, but quickly picking up the pace. He was right, and soon you were bouncing hard on his dick, letting him fill you up completely. His tip found your g-spot and pounded into it, making you tangle your fingers in his messy hair and pull. He smiled as euphoria took over your body and you involuntarily moaned into his ear, enjoying the best orgasm you had experienced in months. The way your walls hugged him made him get weak too, and he quickly got your shirt and bra off while he continued to thrust, close to reaching his own climax. When he did, he pulled out and cum shot all over your bare torso, dripping down it as he caught his breath.

"Sorry about the mess," he apologized as you grabbed some tissues and cleaned yourself up. You gave him one to wipe himself off and you both began to get dressed.

"Trust me, it was worth it," you grinned, still reeling a little. "I can't even remember the last time I felt that good."

"Well, I better get going. But if you want to feel that good again, my name's Steve. Request me for your next delivery," he winked, scooching the couch over to grab his hat and replacing it as he put it back on his head.

"Will do. Hey, take a piece of pizza for the road! I won't be able to eat this whole thing," you insisted. So he grabbed a piece and you watched the cheese stretch as he took a bite. He gave you a head nod as he chewed and headed out the door to continue with his deliveries. You brought the pizza over to your coffee table and took a piece for yourself, happily eating as you decided on something to watch. Best Friday ever.