Chalet Getaway

*A/N: Female insert Dark x reader about an after Christmas winter weekend getaway. Smut included. Enjoy!

Chalet Getaway

Your mouth fell open in awe as the car pulled up the long sloped drive of the most luxurious and beautiful alpine chalet home you had ever seen. It looked like something straight out of a magazine or one of those million dollar real estate shows. The wooden outside was gorgeous, with huge windows showing off the warm and cozy inside and towering walls. Snow topped the roof and the landscaping outside.

"Dark, this is even better than the pictures," you realized. When he had promised a getaway after Christmas to bring in the new year, you knew he would pull off something incredible. But this blew your expectations out of the water!

"It is beautiful, isn't it? And it's all ours for the weekend. No neighbors or roommates. Incredible views. Plenty of privacy. Just what we both wanted."

Somehow, you were even more impressed as you both carried your bags inside. With the tall ceilings, the place seemed extra huge. An impressive stone fireplace stretching to the ceiling was dying to be lit in the living room, a large TV mounted on the front of it. Christmas trees were lit and perfectly decorated still for the just-passed holiday. The sofas and chairs looked cozier than anything you had ever sat in before, with plush blankets and pillows draped over them. The kitchen had brand new appliances and an amazing island and long dining table fit for a feast or dinner party. The bathrooms were pristine and each bedroom had its own theme. The primary one was your favorite of course, being that it was the biggest and had the most perfect view of the mountains and forest. The fireplace in it helped, along with the comfy king bed and the most typical alpine chalet decor of all of the bedrooms. The on-suite bathroom was also the largest, with the most luxurious and sizable shower and bathtub, the former able to fit a whole party of people and the latter much for suitable for couples baths than what you had at home. The gigantic windows and wonderful views carried through, too. You couldn't wait to enjoy every inch of the place.

You and Dark unpacked and did a little shopping in the small town nearby, getting a few groceries for the weekend. You made a homey dinner of soup and fresh bread and butter from the local bakery, and you were both content with the idea of ending the day relaxing in the bedroom, watching movies and enjoying a fire to stay warm.

Since arriving, all you could think about was how many romantic places there were in the house to ride Dark, or blow him, or be eaten out by him. Living with Wilford in the manor, neither of you were used to complete and total privacy. And there was something about Dark in turtlenecks, sweaters, cardigans, gray sweatpants...all of the things he had packed to wear for the wintry weekend in the mountains. Naturally, you had of course brought some things to wear that made him weak, too.

Your pajama choice for this first night was a long sleeved gray romper, with white fair isle print and soft fabric. The front was a v-neck and had buttons, most of which you didn't bother to close, showing off your breasts, which were nicely lifted even without a bra since the fit of the ensemble was tight. Then there was the fact that the bottom part of the romper was shorts that were so tiny, your ass was barely covered. And maybe the best and most convenient part was the fact that there was a flap held closed by buttons that could make going to the bathroom without getting completely naked possible, or alternatively, could make easy access for sex possible. When you came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom wearing this and climbed over Dark to your side of the bed, it was clear that you had made a good choice. He quickly set down the book he was reading.

"Can you hand me the blanket?" you asked him, referring to the throw that was on the bottom of his side of the bed. He obliged by getting the blanket, but tossed it past you and onto the floor on your side. You gave him a dirty look.