Five Nights at Warfstache's

Monday night had started off amazingly for Wilford Warfstache. He had finally gotten amazing coverage for his show - an interview with the phone guy at Freddy Fazbear's place. Things were going as well as they could be for him (only a couple f-bombs slipped out before the crew could censor them). Or that was at least the case until the power went out in the whole place.

"Oh, what the bloody hell, now?!" Wilford shouted, annoyed that his interview had been interrupted. Despite the power outage, cameras were still running and Phone Guy was still repeating the same phrase, causing more angry profanities from Warfstache. When he calmed down a bit, he decided it was time to refrain from his important interview and figure out what was going on.

"Looks like I'll have to get things up and running again because my crew is standing around like...metaphorrr..." he slurred, getting up out of his chair.

"You mean simile." A woman spoke, stepping out of the shadows with a flashlight.

"What did you saaay?" Wilford asked, surprised.

"Metaphors are comparisons that don't use like or as. You said like, so it would be a simile. Here, take a lantern," the woman corrected him, handing over a light. She was a black-haired, pale-skinned, bandana-wearing member of the crew. She was never in the spotlight like Wilford was, but she certainly knew what she was doing.

"And who exactly do you think you aaare?" Warfstache inquired, walking with her.

"Hannah, one of the more useful members of your crew, thank you very much. Now, if you want to get the power back on, we have a few other things we need to get done first."

"Like?"

"The music box, first of all. If you were listening to Phone Guy at all, you'd remember that we need to wind it up to keep the animatronics and other creeps at bay," Hannah explained, stopping to grab something out of her bag. "Things could get dangerous, so it'll help to have something to defend ourselves with."

"You mean something like thiiiss?" Warfstache pulled a small gun out from wherever he had been hiding it - who knows where that could have been. The weapon was small and pink, the same color as his mustache and the center of the hair on his head.

"What the hell are you doing?! There are no weapons allowed on set!" a member of the crew scolded him.

"While I agree that this man isn't exactly the most stable person and probably can't be trusted with a gun, it actually might be helpful in this situation. If it makes you feel any better, I actually know how to use my weapon," Hannah spoke up, pulling a gun of her own out of her bag.

"No weapons on set! You two are about to get fired for bringing firearms to your place of employment!" another crew member said, panicked. He must have thought that Hannah and Wilford were about to shoot up the place or something.

"It's for everyone's safety, you idiot! The conspiracies about this place aren't just rumors or stories - they're real. This is an extremely dangerous place to be in, especially at night. But since this idiot thought he'd get a big break by doing an interview here..." Hannah motioned towards Wilford, "...we need to defend ourselves. There's a bunch of flashlights in my bag. You guys can use them to scare away animatronics if they show up while we're away. There's another gun in there - if any of you knows how to use it, take it, just in case."

"Hey! Who're you calling an idiot?" Wilford questioned her, offended.

"That's not important. Now come on, we need to get moving if you want to survive." She grabbed onto Wilford's dress shirt and pulled him along with her. They turned down a hallway, guns raised.