Chapter 1: Yan Gou

In early summer, Qingshui Village is full of warmth.

The noon sun shines through the leaves, casting mottled shadows on the trees.

In the simple farmyard, a few yellow chicken cubs are chattering for food.

That was when Father Yan went to the fair today, and bought it to please Yan Mu.

"Eat slowly."

She bent over slightly and sprinkled the chicken feed in the bowl on the ground.

The chicken cubs are like rolling little yellow balls, playing around Yan Mu.

A faint smile appeared on Yan Mu's face, but before she laughed out, her expression changed and she coughed violently.

"Girlfriend." Father Yan, who was standing by the side, immediately stood up, his expression nervous, "You are just a little better, so you can get sun outside, why don't you enter the house and rest?"

"It's not a problem, Dad."

Yan Mu only felt dark in front of her eyes.

She held on to the wall, patted her chest, and stood there for a long time before catching breath.

Counting it all, she has been in this world for half a month.

Due to the mismatch between the soul and the body, she was also seriously ill for half a month, and was just able to get out of bed today.

For this reason, and the husband of the private school is going out to visit relatives, it is extremely rare for Yan father to help her take a long vacation at the private school.

She was originally an online writer in Lujiang, and her favorite genre is the handsome, sickly, and beautiful male. She designed the new male protagonist based on this genre.

But because of laziness, her new book was cut off as soon as it started.

In his sleep, a man with a hedgehog head claimed to be the **** of Internet writing, and he said he would teach her a lesson. She can only go back to the modern day with Yu Yuan, the new book hero.

Due to the fusion of different temporal and spatial magnetic fields, her body will be very weak. Only by relying on the protagonist Yu Yuan's kiss to continue her life in order to survive.

After listening to the man's nagging, she snorted, but opened her eyes again, she really wore her new book.

She also became Yu Yuan's neighbor, a female partner who is insignificant in the book.

Yan Mu sighed helplessly.

She knows the book she wrote.

Yu Yuan's shameless character, if she went directly to kiss her, I'm afraid she would not see the sun the next day.

This matter has to be discussed in the long term.

The father Yan on the side, seeing her expression unpredictable, only thought that she was sick and depressed.

"Girl, you have been in poor health since you were a child. Half a month ago, you had a serious illness, and I almost thought you couldn't make it. Fortunately, you are still alive. Even if you are smashing the pot and selling iron, you have to take care of your health. "Father Yan said, wiping his tears.

His wife had a dystocia, and Yan Mu gave birth to death.

For 14 years, he never remarried, guarding a few acres of Susukada to maintain his family, and spent all his money on Yan Mu.

"Father, don't worry, I'll be fine." Seeing the appearance of Father Yan, Yan Mu felt a little sour.

The original owner was also called Yan Mu. It is estimated that she had died of a serious illness half a month ago, so she was able to occupy this sentence.