Chapter 55: Child

"Careful!"

Yu Yuan pulled Yan Mu behind him, pulled out the dagger from his leg, and threw it at the shadow.

The black shadow stagnated slightly, and it seemed that the two of them were not afraid of "ghosts" at all.

While Sombra was stunned, the dagger had already pierced his arm.

Shadow eat pain, actually stand up from the tree fell down.

"Asshole! You attacked!" The shadow fell to the ground, and the childish voice blurted out.

Yu Yuan and Yan Mu are all surprised a moment.

Holding the lantern, Yan Mu stepped forward to take a picture, and the "ghost" suddenly appeared in its original form.

It turned out to be a juvenile children 8-10 years old.

"Little brother, are you the ghost?" Yan Mu slowly squatted down and looked directly at the ragged little boy in front of him.

"Xiao Ye was not a ghost!" Fried hair a little boy.

Yu Yuan didn't speak, he pulled out a rope from the room and **** the boy's hands and feet.

Yu Yuan's actions were very rude, and he didn't feel softened because the other party was a child.

The child was also stubborn and grinned without screaming.

Yan Mu smiled at him and asked, "Little brother, what is your name? What are you doing here so late?"

The child stared at Yan Mu for a long time, then turned his head with a pursed mouth.

"It's fine if you can't ask." Yu Yuan pulled Yan Mu up and said with a sneer: "I'm still sneaky here at so late, 80% of them are a thief."

"I'm not a thief!" The child seemed to have suffered some humiliation, and even his eyes were red with anger.

"Okay, you are not a thief." Yan Mu is most afraid of children crying, she coaxed patiently: "Are you hungry, do you want to eat?"

"You, don't you want to poison the little master!" The little boy looked like he was sluggish.

"Don't worry about him, just stay hungry for a few meals." Yu Yuan looked at him coldly, indifferent.

Although it looks less than ten years old, Yan Mu's overly gentle attitude towards children has already made Yu Yuan upset.

In Amu's eyes, there can only be him.

Yu Yuan looked at the child coldly, and the child shivered.

"You didn't realize it, is he very similar to your previous you?" Yan Mu smiled at Yu Yuan.

"...So, do you care about this kid so much because he is like me?" Yu Yuan asked dullly.

"That's it." Yan Mu nodded and knelt down to wipe the stains off the child's face.

Especially the child's eyes were exactly the same as Yu Yuan at the time.

This time, Yu Yuan didn't stop Yan Mu again.

The roots of his ears were red, and the joy in his heart couldn't be suppressed.

The child glanced at Yu Yuan contemptuously, then turned his head to avoid Yan Mu's movements.

"I don't want to eat soft or hard, don't want to use the soft policy to soften me." The child spoke vigorously.

As soon as he finished speaking hard, Yan Mu heard the child's belly scream.